Odin is most commonly used Samsung flashing tool which is leaked from Samsung itself. Odin is ultra lightweight, yet powerful and widely used by Android users. You need to put your device on to Download mode (also called as Odin mode) in order to flash your firmware. Odin is only compatible with windows as of now. You can use Heimdall if you need alternatives for Linux or MAC OS. XDA Forum and Odin Android community trying to provide up to date direct download links and various kind of usages.
ODIN for MAC and Linux: Download Odin for Linux and Mac [Heimdall Download]
Samsung Odin Features
Below are a few features of the Samsung Odin tool:
- Flash Stock Firmware – With Odin, you can Flash stock firmware on your Samsung Device. So this is extremely useful to come with a fix in a condition like crash, boot loop or any issue related to software operations
- Flash Custom Firmware (Flashing Custom ROM) – Flashing a Custom firmware stands for replacing content aiming modifications in the firmware. Odin allows an effective processing
- Flash Recovery File (TWRP) – Like Stock and Custom firmware flashing Odin gives the chance for flash Stock or Custom Recovery. In that way, you will be able to add many sorts of functions to your Samsung android device.
- Flash Kernels ( .tar/.zip/.img) – Flashing Stock or Custom Kernels is possible. Notice, you must have Odin flashable custom kernel (.tar) and compatible with your Android device.
- Flash Root Package (MD5 and .tar files) – Odin can Flash custom root packages on your device to letting root access.
Download Samsung Odin All Versions
All the versions of Samsung Odin are listed below. Download the one appropriate for your device:
- odin3_v3.12.7 – Latest Version
Prince Comsy Modified Odin
If you are looking for the specially modified version of the Odin – the Prince Comsy Modified Odin, you can download it from the below link:
Love Odin Tool?Never miss an update, follow us on social media!
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow us on Google Plus:
How to you the Samsung Odin Flash tool
You can refer the below video to get an idea of how the tool works. The below video should only be used as a reference. Please look out for the appropriate guide specific for your device:
If you have any doubts or need any assistance with flashing the firmware on your device, just drop a comment below!
- Download Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Fan Edition Ringtones and Notification Tones
- Create Flashable Zips With Android Flashable Zip Creator Tool
- Customizable Pixel Launcher with Google Now Page for Any Android Device
- Download OnePlus 5 Stock Icon Pack APKs
- Download HTC U11 Stock Wallpapers Here