The Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL are the talk of the town right now. When the phone was initially released, the phone was met with mixed reactions. Some media outlets even called out Google for the lack of hardware innovation. Adding to that, the Pixel 2 XL screen has been receiving quite a bit of flack for its mediocre quality. The Pixel lineup from Google represents Pure Android. The UI is extremely minimal and clean without any fancy colors or design. While on the other hand, Huawei and Honor devices EMUI represents the exact opposite. Pretty much everything about EMUI can be customized. Right from the look of the lock screen to settings to messaging to general UI of the device. Today, we are bringing you the Pixel 2 EMUI theme which is designed to work on Huawei and Honor devices running EMUI 4.0 and EMUI 4.1.
Recommended | Download Honor 9i Stock Themes for All EMUI Devices
EMUI Themes Collection
To view the complete collection of all our EMUI themes, follow the below link:
Pixel 2 EMUI Theme for EMUI 4.0/4.1 Devices
Below are a few screenshots of the Pixel 2 EMUI theme in action:
Download Pixel 2 EMUI Theme
You can download the Pixel 2 EMUI theme for Huawei and Honor devices running EMUI 4.0 and EMUI 4.1 by clicking below:
Recommended | Download MIUI 9 Theme for All EMUI 5 Devices
How to Install/Apply Pixel 2 EMUI 4 theme:
- Copy The <<Theme_Name>>.Hwt file to the “HWtheme” folder in SD Card/Internal Memory.
- Open the Theme App on your Huawei phone.
- Go to ‘Offline’ section.
- Browse the theme you like and then click Apply.
Recommended EMUI Downloads
- Download Nokia 6 EMUI Theme for EMUI 4.0 and EMUI 4.1 Devices
- Download Android Oreo EMUI Theme for All EMUI 5 Devices
- Download iOS 10 Theme for EMUI 5.X and 4.X Devices
- How to change Font Style in EMUI 5.X Devices[No Root]
- Download Huawei Honor 9 Stock Themes for EMUI 3.X, EMUI 4.X, EMUI 5.X Devices