Download the complete collection LG V30 Stock Ringtones, Notification Tones, Alarm Tones and UI Sounds. LG V30 Plus Ringtones can be used on any Android device!
The LG V30 Plus has a 6-inch QHD+ [1440×2880 pixels] OLED FullVision display with a pixel density of 538ppi and HDR10 support. The phone is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC coupled with 4GB of LPDDR4x RAM. As far as the camera is concerned, the LG V30+ sports a dual camera setup on the rear with a 16-megapixel sensor that has f/1.6 aperture, a 71-degree wide-angle lens, and one 13-megapixel sensor with a 120-degree wide-angle lens and an aperture of f/1.9. On the front, the LG V30 sports a 5-megapixel wide-angle [90-degree lens] camera for selfies and video calling. Today, we have the LG V30+ Stock Ringtones available for download.
LG V30 Plus Stock Ringtones Collection
Here’s a quick look at what the package you are about to download:
- Ringtones: 30
- Notification Tones: 13
- Alarm Tones: 27
- UI Sounds: 65
Download LG V30 Plus Stock Ringtones
You can download the LG V30 Plus Stock Ringtones, Notification Tones, Alarm Tones, and UI Sounds by clicking below:
- LG V30 Plus Ringtones: Download
- LG V30 Plus Notification Tones: Download
- LG V30 Plus Alarm Tones: Download
- LG V30 Plus UI Sounds: Download
How to Setup/Use LG V30 Plus Stock Ringtones
Method 1: There are three files available for download totally. One each for ringtones, notification tones, and alarm tones. Extract all of them. You will get four folders. Create the following folder structure in your internal storage: media > audio. Now copy the four folders that you extracted in to the audio folder. Reboot your device. After reboot, the ringtones should appear in the ringtones list. If not, follow the second method below.
Method 2: If the above method does not work for you, don’t worry. There an easy alternative way. Just download one of the million Ringtone apps from Google Play Store and you can set these ringtones from there. I recommend ‘Ringtone Maker’. Click below to download the same:
Once you have downloaded the app.
- Open the app. All the audio files will be listed here.
- Search for the ringtone.
- Tap on the menu icon and choose ‘Make default Ringtone’ or ‘Make default notification’ or ‘Make default alarm’, depending on what you want to do.
Enjoy joy the fresh new LG V30 Plus Stock Ringtones on your device!
- Download Oreo Based Xperia XZ Ringtones and Notification Tones
- Download HTC U11 Plus Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones
- Download iPhone X Ringtones and Notification Tones
- Download iOS 11 Ringtones and Notification Tones for Android
- Download Razer Phone Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones