If you have been looking for a dark facebook app for Android, here we have it for you. Download dark Facebook APK and Dark Messenger APK for your Android. Facebook is probably the most used app on their phone for many users. It is, in my phone. Facebook recently even announced that they have over 1 Billion active users every day. Can you imagine that? More than one-sixth of the whole world is using this app.
Table of Contents
How to Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode
Below are the steps to enable the official built-in dark mode on Facebook Messenger:
- Update Facebook Messenger to the latest version:
- Open Facebook Messenger and send the Crescent Moon Emoji ( – this one in specific) to anyone on contacts. If you can’t find it in messenger, simply copy paste from here.
- Done! You would get a prompt saying that ‘You’ve found Night Mode‘ or something similar to that.
- To enable Dark Mode: First, Tap on your profile picture.
- Then enable the Dark Mode at the very top!
- Done. Now you have beautiful Facebook Messenger Dark Mode enabled!
Dark Facebook for Android
The ‘Dark Facebook‘ app is one such creation by a developer named ‘Near_07’ (profile here). The app is great. I personally downloaded/installed and tested it for a couple of days(as I write this post). So far so good. No major issues or anything. The UI is completely DARK as the name suggests.
Install Dark Facebook APK
- If you already have installed facebook on your device, uninstall it before proceeding.
- Copy the downloaded dark facebook app to your device.
- Install it as normal APK.
This is the easiest way to install Dark Facebook APK and Dark Messenger APK on Android. Enjoy the latest Dark Facebook experience on your Android!
Need help? Drop a comment below!