The latest flagship smartphone from HTC, the HTC 10 was received with universally positive reviews when it was unveiled. Even though the gadget did not meet the sales numbers, all tech reviewers lauded the HTC 10 for its no-compromise build quality. The phone is built completely out of metal and the chamfered edges adds character to the phone. Though the hardware was the main attraction of phone, its software is no slouch either. I tried the HTC 10 stock apps myself and they are quite nice. In this post, I will tell how to download and install HTC 10 Stock apps on any Android Device.
NO ROOT REQUIRED for this method to work, enjoy!
Thanks to the user TheRoyalSeeker from our beloved XDA Forums, everyone can now enjoy some HTC goodness in their phone irrespective of what Android phone they have. The best thing about all this is, no root is required for any of these apps to work, yay!
- Recommended for you: Download BlackBerry Priv Apps for all devices – BlackBerry Manager APK
Table of Contents
These apps are tested only on Android 6.0+ devices. But you can give them a shot to see if they work.
- Before installing any app on your device, make sure Settings > Security > Unknown Sources is enabled for a smooth installation.
- Android 6.0 or higher.
Download HTC 10 Stock Apps:
You can download the apps separately by clicking below:
To download them all in a single click, see the next section below.
- Download HTC Album APK | 51 MB
- Download HTC Boost+ APK | 4.5 MB
- Download HTC Calendar APK | 8.3 MB
- Download HTC Camera APK | 38.3 MB
- Download HTC File Manager APK | 2.1 MB
- Download HTC Internet | 26.8 MB
Single Click Download:
To download all the apps in a single click, click below:
Install HTC 10 Stock Apps:
Once you have successfully downloaded all the apps, open a file manager of your choice and navigate to the downloaded apps. Tap on the APK file to begin the installations and press ‘Done’ when it finishes. Repeat this for all the remaining APK files.
- Do not miss: Download HTC U Ultra Wallpapers
Tryout HTC 10 Stock Apps:
As I already said at the beginning of the post, I have personally tested all of them. Some of them are really nice! For example, there is an app called HTC Boost+ which lets you clear the cache and RAM.
Take a look at the screenshots of all the apps below:
They are quite nice, aren’t they? If you need apps from any other phones, let us know in the comments below!
Recommended Stock App Downloads for you:
- Download BlackBerry Priv Apps for all devices – BlackBerry Manager APK
- Download Motorola Gallery App APK for All Devices
- Download Google Dialer (Phone) App APK for all devices
- Install Sony Xperia Apps directly from Play Store on ANY Android device
- [Download] Google Pixel Launcher for All Devices