Looking for a way to get the S8 Weather Widget on your Android device? Well, the good news is, you can now get it on any Android device. Read ahead to know how to download and install Galaxy S8 Weather Widget APK and Galaxy S8 Clock Widget APK on any Android device.
Get Galaxy Note 8 Stock Wallpapers here:Download Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Stock Wallpapers [13 Wallpapers]
Note: NO ROOT REQUIRED for this method to work, enjoy!
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Weather Widget and Clock Widget:
- Download Galaxy S8 Weather Widget and
- Galaxy S8 Clock Widget (For All Devices):
- Install Galaxy S8 Weather Widget and Galaxy S8 Clock Widget:
- For Samsung Devices:
- Old Method:
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 Weather Widget:
- Download Zooper Widget:
- Install Samsung Galaxy S8 Weather Widget:
- Recommended Downloads for you:
Samsung Galaxy S8 Weather Widget and Clock Widget:
Do not miss: Download 2000+ 4K Wallpapers [3840×2160 Resolution]
Below are a few screenshots of the Galaxy S8 Clock Widget and Galaxy S8 Weather Widget in Action:
The widget looks very, very minimal and the flat gradient wallpapers add more beauty to the widget. Now you can have the exact same widget on any Android device. Read along to know how.
Download Galaxy S8 Weather Widget and
Galaxy S8 Clock Widget (For All Devices):
To get the Samsung Galaxy S8 Weather Widget and Galaxy S8 Clock widget on your device, all you need is to install a simple app called ‘XWidget’. Please click below to download the same:
If you wish to download the app from Google Play Store, head on to the below link:
Install Galaxy S8 Weather Widget and Galaxy S8 Clock Widget:
Follow the below instructions to get the Galaxy S8 Clock on your Android Device.
- If you have downloaded the app from Google Drive above, simply tap on the APK file to install it.
- Open the app.
- Now you will see ‘Galaxy S8 Weather Widget’ and ‘Galaxy S8 Clock Widget’ on the top. Just Tap on whatever one you want and tap ‘Download Widget’. The widget will be downloaded an can be found inside the ‘Local’ tab inside the app.
- Go back to your device’s homescreen. Long press on the empty space of your homescreen and add select ‘Widget’. Choose Xwidget 3×3 from the lost that appears. (You can choose any size you want. The widget is completely resizable. I used 3×3.)
- Place in on the homescreen. You will be asked to choose the widget from the list. Simply tap on the widget you downloaded earlier and Voila!
Congratulation, now you have the latest Galaxy S8 Weather Widget and Galaxy S8 Clock Widget on your device! Enjoy!
For Samsung Devices:
If you own a samsung device running Android N, simply download the below two APK files and then install it on your device as normal APK:
Previsione meteo_com.samsung.android.weather.apk | 5.78 MB
Enjoy the new weather app on your Samsung Device!
Note: Below is the Old method which is not recommended.
Download Samsung Galaxy S8 Weather Widget:
First, you have to download the below Galaxy S8 Weather Widget file. It’s not an APK file. It’s a .zw file (Zooper Widget File- if you don’t know what ‘Zooper Widget’ is, don’t worry, i’ll tell you everything in detail). Click below to download:
Samsung Galaxy S8 Weather Widget | 21.32 KB
Download Zooper Widget:
You need the Zooper Widget to make get the Galaxy S8 Weather Widget on you Device. Download Zooper Widget from below:
- You might also like: Download BlackBerry Priv Apps for all devices – BlackBerry Manager APK
There is also a pro version of the app on Google Play Store which you can download from below:
Install Samsung Galaxy S8 Weather Widget:
Assuming you have installed the Zooper Widget from Google Play Store and download the Galaxy S8 Widget file, follow the below steps:
- Place the downloaded Galaxy S8 Widget file in your device’s internal storage.
- Open you favorite file manager app and navigate to the file and tap on it.
- You will be asked to choose the app with which you want to open the file. Choose ‘Zooper Widgets’ from the list.
- Now you will see the below screen, tap on ‘Import’ to import the widget template to Zooper Widget app.
- Now go to your screen and long press on it and tap on ‘Widgets’.
- You will be shown all the available widgets on your device. Scroll all the way down until you see ‘Zooper Widgets’.
- Select any widget size you like (4×3 recommended) as you can easily resize the widget.
- Tap on hold it and place it on you home screen. You will be in below screen now:
- Tap on ‘resize or tap to start’. You will be taken to below screen. Choose ‘SD Card’ from the list.
- The widget you imported earlier will be displayed. Tap on the same to select it.
- You should be in the below screen now. Tap on Location and then tap on ‘+’ button at the top to add any city you like. Search for the city and add it. Once added, again tap on the city to select it.
- Now the climate will be displayed correctly for your selected location.
- Now, go back all the way to home screen. Your Galaxy S8 Weather widget is ready!
Believe me or not guys, the above screenshot is from my OnePlus 3! It looks exactly the same as the leaked Samsung Galaxy S8 images, right? Wait no more, get it for your device too!
Need help? Drop a comment below!
Recommended Downloads for you:
- Download Google Dialer (Phone) App APK for all devices
- Download and Install HTC 10 Stock Apps on Any Android Device
- Download and Install Sony Music Player App on Any Android Device [APK]
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Apps for All Samsung Devices running Nougat
- iPhone 7 Wallpapers Download