Samsung Galaxy S8 is the only thing that any tech Blogg(er) talks about right now. The phone was unveiled a couple of days back and the initial reactions has been positive so far. People seems to love the idea of large screen real estate on such a small form factor. Just like every year, the latest flagship comes with a new revamped version of TouchWiz. I have only seen a few videos but I’m guessing it’s definitely better than the previous iterations. Today we have the Samsung Galaxy S8 Touchwiz Launcher available for all Samsung Devices running Android Nougat.
Stock Apps CollectionView our complete collection of stock apps from various manufacturers like Samsung, Meizu, Google, Sony, Xiaomi and many other (ported to work on all devices) by visiting the below link:
Table of Contents
Galaxy S8 Launcher Features:
Below are a few key findings about the new TouchWiz launcher:
There are two styles if app drawers. Pixel Style and iOS style.
Pixel Style: Just like the Pixel launcher, you will swipe up from the Dock area to summon the app drawer.
iOS style: No app drawer. All the icons are laid out in the homescreen. Just like the iOS.
Must see: Download Samsung Galaxy S8 Ringtones
Below are a few screenshots of the new Galaxy S8 Touchwiz Launcher in action:
Download Samsung Galaxy S8 Touchwiz Launcher:
For All Samsung Nougat DevicesThe launcher has been tested on Samsung Devices running Android Nougat, without any issues.
Click below to download the Samsung Galaxy S8 Touchwiz Launcher:
Install Samsung Galaxy S8 Touchwiz Launcher:
- Make sure Setting > Lockscreen and Security > Unknown Sources is enabled.
- Open your favorite file manager and navigate to the downloaded file. Tap on it to Install it just like normal APK file.
- Post installation, go to Settings > Apps > Show System Apps. Select TouchWiz Home and clear data.
- As suggested by one of our users, if, after installation, the app keeps crashing: Go to Settings > Apps > Show System Apps. Select TouchWiz Home and set proper permissions for it from here and try again. It should work flawlessly.
Troubleshooting Installation Errors:
If you get the app not installed error, follow the below steps:
1) Disable any lockscreen security and pin code
2) Add apk shortcut to do homescreen via my files
2) Reboot the device
3) As soon as you see anything on screen rush it and install the apk asap.
Below is a visual guide:
- Galaxy S8 Always On Display APK for Any Sam
- sung Device [No Root]
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 Google Search Widget For All Devices
- Install Galaxy S8 Keyboard APK on Any Samsung Device
- Download Galaxy S8 Infinity Wallpaper Pack
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 Weather Widget and Clock Widget for All Devices