In case if you don’t know already, the MIUI ROM (and the Chinese phones, bought from China) does not come with Google Services installed. The reason is that China has a strict policy against Google and its apps. It is not allowed in China. The problem here is many apps and games rely on Google Play Services to work. And in case if it is not available, you will be prompted to install the same. There are multiple methods to install these Google Services on Chinese ROMs and we have the simplest method of them all for you. Download the Google Installer APK to your device and let it take care of the rest.
You might also like: Download Xiaomi Mi MIX Stock Wallpapers
Download Google Installer APK V2.0 for Chinese Phones:
Click below to download the Google Installer APK V2.0:
Recommended for you: Install Sony Xperia Apps directly from Play Store on ANY Android device
Google Installer V2.0 Installation and Setup:
- Go to Settings > Advanced Settings > Security > Enable Download from Unknown Sources.
- Now, open a file manager of your choice. Locate the Google Installer APK file you downloaded from the above step and tap on the same to install the APK.
- Open the app, you will see a blue circle as in the below picture, tap on it to start the installation process install.
- All the Google Base Apps will be installed one by one. Please be patient and wait for it to complete. The installed version of play store might not be latest, you have to update it once the installation finishes.
If you encounter any issue with the installation, let us know in the comment below. We’d be happy to look into it.
You might also like:
- Get Google Assistant on ANY Device – No Root Needed!
- Download Original iPhone Ringtones for Android
- [Download] Google Pixel Launcher for All Devices
- Dark Facebook App for Android
- Original iPhone 7 Wallpapers Download