Samsung’s new AI Assistant, Bixby, is one of the key selling points in the newly announced flagship duo, Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+. This is samsung’s second attempt at AI assistant after the very poorly received ‘S Voice’. Apart from not performing well, S Voice is known to slow down the phone very much. In the unveiling of Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, samsung made a big deal about the new AI assistant, Bixby. Seems like Bixby will be part of much bigger plans from Samsung, Internet of Things. All you electronics, right from your refrigerator to your light bulbs, everything is connected in the Internet of Things. If you liked Bixby, you need not have to wait until Galaxy S8 is released to try it out. All you need is a Samsung device running Android N, you can now download and install Samsung Bixby Assistant!
Recommended for you: Download Samsung Galaxy S8 Stock Wallpapers
Table of Contents
Below are a few screenshots of Samsung Bixby assistant in action:
Download Galaxy S8’s Bixby Assistant:
Please click below to download Samsung Bixby Assistant:
Install Galaxy S8’s Bixby Assistant:
- Download and install the S8 TouchWiz launcher as Bixby only works on S8 Launcher. You can get it here: Download Galaxy S8 Launcher
- Make sure Settings > Lockscreen and Security > Unknown Sources is enabled.
- Place the above-downloaded file in your phone memory.
- Open your favorite file manager and navigate to the downloaded file and tap on it.
- Install as normal APK.
- Go to S8 launcher homescreen.
- Long press on the empty space on the homescreen. Sipw left.
- Tap on ‘Hello Bixby’ button to activate it.
- Reboot your device.
Now you have the all new Samsung Galaxy S8 Bixby Assistant in your device. Enjoy!