The latest Samsung flagships Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ were released over a week ago and there is no doubt that these are the most popular phones right now. Just today we got the news that the phone has already gathered over 550,000 pre-order in South Korea. Well, that’s impressive. Over the past few days, there have been so many leaks from the Galaxy S8. Almost everything has leaked from the phone including wallpapers, ringtones and system apps (updated TouchWiz apps). Now, we have a working Galaxy S8 ROM (port) for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge. Thanks to the talented XDA forum member angelo27093, almost all the features that are available on the Galaxy S8 are ported and baked into a ROM to work on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge. The ROM is based on the latest firmware G935FXXU1DQCE. Read ahead to download and install Galaxy S8 ROM for your Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge.
If you are looking for a way to make your Galaxy Devices look and feel like Galaxy S8 without then you should probably check out our guide:
The ROM contains most of the Galaxy S8 apps, mods and features baked into latest Galaxy S7 Firmware base with some additional features.
Table of Contents
What the ROM Offers:
Below are some of the Key features of the ROM:
Recommended for you: Download Samsung Galaxy S8 Icon Pack APK for All Devices
- Galaxy s8 apps and mods and features
- OTA Updater – Download the ROM updates directly to your phone
- Debloated – No more unnecessary bloatware.
- System Optimizations – Miscellaneous tweaks to make the phone smoother.
- Advanced Reboot Menu
- All Apps Split Windows
- Non-Removeable notifications Can be Removed from Notification-Drawer
- Super Stock kernel
- Better Stability & Performance
Galaxy S8 ROM for Galaxy S7/S7 Edge Screenshots:
Below are a few screenshots of the ROM in action:
Download Galaxy S8 ROM for Galaxy S7/S7 Edge:
Please click below to download the Galaxy S8 ROM for Galaxy S7/S7 Edge:
Install Galaxy S8 ROM for Galaxy S7/S7 Edge:
The ROM has been tested so far on the models G935 and G930. Please make a COMPLETE NANDROID BACKUP of your device before proceeding.
Please follow the below instructions carefully:
- If you device is Galaxy S7, download the Bootloader and Modem for your device by going here: Download the Nougat Bootloader and Modem. If you own a Galaxy S7 Edge, you can skip this and go directly to the 3rd step.
- Install the Bootloader and Modem via Odin before you flash the S8 ROM.
- Copy the above downloaded Galaxy S8 ROM file to your device.
- Reboot into TWRP recovery.
- Power Off your Galaxy S7/S7 Edge.
- Press and hold “Volume UP + Power + Home” button together and as soon as you see Galaxy S7 Boot logo, release all three buttons.
- Once you are in TWRP recovery, select WIPE and tap on “Advanced Wipe” and select all the necessary partition (usually everything except for internal Storage or Sd-Card) and then swipe right.
- Return to TWRP main menu and tap on Install.
- Navigate to and select the downloaded package which we copied to your phone and swipe right to install.
- Your device will enter into an AROMA installer. Select the features you want and proceed with the installation.
- Once the installation in complete, reboot the device.
Please note that the first boot will take longer than usual, do not interrupt the process. Enjoy your new device!