Always On Display is one of the best things about having an AMOLED Screen device. You don’t even have to unlock or wake your phone up to get a sneak peak of the time or any notifications you might have received. Even though LG has implemented it in its flagship phones, it is not very battery efficient as LG phones do no AMOLED Displays. Samsung keeps improving the AMOLED Display in their phones with each iteration. And the one comes with Galaxy S8 is, undoubtedly, better than the one came with Galaxy S7. As the Galaxy S8’s system dump leaked, everyone got their hands on the Galaxy S8 stock apps and even successfully installed some apps. However, they could not install the APK file that provided the ‘Always On Display’ feature. Well, we here at ThemeFoxx have a workaround for you.
Check out our complete Apps collection
Recommended for you: Download Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Stock Wallpapers
The app has been tested so far on Samsung devices running Android Nougat. Tested to working successfully on S7 Edge running Stock Android Nougat without root.
Galaxy S8 Always On Display:
Download Always On Display APK:
Please click below to download the Always On Display:
Install Galaxy S8 Always On Display:
- Copy the downloaded file to your phone memory. Simply tap on the file to Install it as normal APK.
- Wait for the app to force close (about 10 seconds).
- Go into Application Settings.
- Tap Always on display.
- Tap storage.
- Tap Clear data.
- Lock your phone.
- Reboot device to get the notifications working.
Voila! Now you have the latest Always On Display on your Samsung Device!
- Download Galaxy S8 Clock Widget for All Android Devices
- Download Samsung Internet (Galaxy S8 Browser) APK for ALL Android devices
- Download Galaxy S8 Bixby Assistant APK for All Samsung Nougat Devices
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 Google Search Widget For All Devices
- Download Galaxy S8 Launcher APK [TouchWiz] for All Samsung Nougat Devices