YouTube is the go-to destination for all your video needs. From cooking to rock science, everything is in there. Nowadays, everyone has a smartphone and any video you wish is just a click away. But, it is a total bummer that you cannot download from YouTube so that you can watch it later. Sure, there is a save offline option but that doesn’t help much given that the offline saved videos can be viewed from inside the YouTube app only. The other way to download YouTube so far is to download a separate app that lets you download the YouTube videos. Using the method in this tutorial, you will be able to download any YouTube video from any web browser you want, without any separate app!
Recommended for you: Download Xiaomi Mi 6 Theme for All MIUI Devices [Official]
Your phone need not have root access for this method to work, enjoy!
Download YouTube Videos from Any Browser
Follow the below steps to download YouTube videos from a browser of your choice:
- Go to YouTube.com on your phone.
- Open the video you want to download and tap on the URL.
- Remove everything written before youtube.com/mlaGkfodfFDg
- Add two letters “ss” before youtube.com and press enter.
- Go to URL and tap on the quality you want to download.
- Select the quality and you are done. The video will now start downloading.
Now you can download any YouTube you want without the help of any separate app!
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 Icon Pack APK for All Devices
- Download Android O Pixel Launcher for any Android Device
- Download Nvidia Shield K1 Stock Wallpapers Here
- Get Google Pixel Navigation Bar on ANY Android Device [No Root]
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 Google Search Widget For All Devices