Download the Huawei Honor 9 Stock Ringtones for all devices. Honor 9 is the Honor’s latest flagship phone and it is an absolute beast. Not only that, it has got the looks as well! The phone sports a 5.15-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels at a PPI of 428 pixels per inch.
The Huawei Honor 9 is powered by 1.8GHz octa-core Kirin 960 processor which is backed by a powerful 4GB of RAM. The phone comes with 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card.Check out our full Ringtones collection
Recommended for you: Download Huawei Honor 9 Stock Themes
Honor 9 Stock Ringtones Collection
Here’s a quick look at what the package you are about to download has to offer:
You might also like: Download Huawei Honor 9 Stock Wallpapers in QHD Resolution
- Ringtones: 28
- Notification Tones: 32
- Alarm Tones: 15
- UI Sounds: 21
Download Huawei Honor 9 Stock Ringtones for All Devices
To download all the ringtones in a single click, please click below:
- Download Honor-9-Ringtones.zip | 70 Ringtones
All the files are in .OGG file format and at completely compatible with all Android phones.
- Download OnePlus 6 Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones
- Download Mi Mix 2S Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones
- Download Huawei P20 Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones
- Download Android P Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones
- Download Galaxy S9 Ringtones, Notification Tones, and UI Sounds
How to setup/use Huawei Honor 9 Stock Ringtones
Method 1: When you extract the zip file that you downloaded from above, you will get a folder named ‘media’. Copy this folder to your phone’s internal storage. Most phones would recognize the ringtones from this folder and automatically list them in your phone’s ringtone picker.
Method 2: If the above method does not work for you, don’t worry. There an easy alternative way. Just download one of the million Ringtone apps from Google Play Store and you can set these ringtones from there. I recommend ‘Ringtone Maker’. Click below to download the same:
Once you have downloaded the app.
- Open the app. All the mp3 files will be listed here.
- Search for the ringtone.
- Tap on the menu icon and choose ‘Make default Ringtone’ or ‘Make default notification’ or ‘Make default alarm’, depending on what you want to do.
Enjoy joy the fresh new Honor 9 Ringtones on your device!