The widespread availability of Android O (possibly, Oreo?) is just around the corner. Google has already released 4 version of Android O Developer preview which means the official availability of the final version is imminent. While the latest version, Android O, does bring a lot of improvements under the hood – there are some notable visual changes too. The main attraction are the icons, which now look more consistent than the previous icon sets. A lot of designers and developers are already inspired by the Android O look and feel. One such developer, App_Labs, has developed a wonderful Android O theme for All EMUI 5 devices. Read ahead to know more and download Android O EMUI theme hwt and apk.
You might also like: Download MIUI 9 Theme for All EMUI 5 Devices
Android O Oreo EMUI Theme
Below are a few screenshots which show the Android O EMUI theme in action:
Download Android O Oreo 8.0 EMUI Theme APK for All EMUI Devices
You can download the Android 8 Oreo EMUI themes by clicking below:
There are two versions so of the themes, one with font and another one without. Grab them both below:
Or else, you can also grab it from the Google Play Store by clicking below:
How to Install/Apply Android O EMUI Theme:
- Copy The <<Theme_Name>>.Hwt file to the “HWtheme” folder in SD Card/Internal Memory.
- Open the Theme App on your Huawei phone.
- Go to ‘Offline’ section.
- Browse the theme you like and then click Apply.
- How to Enable Call Recording EMUI 5.0 Devices
- Download iOS 11 Theme for All EMUI 5.X Devices
- Download and Install 60+ Fonts on EMUI 4.X and 5.X Devices [No Root]
- Download Huawei Honor 9 Stock Themes for EMUI 3.X, EMUI 4.X, EMUI 5.X Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Theme for EMUI