Download Android O Stock Ringtones, Notification Tones, Alarm Tones and UI Sounds. Google has just made available the developer preview 4 of Android O for Nexus and Pixel devices. That means that the mainstream launch of the Android O is just around the corner. While there are a lot of exciting stuff about the Android O, it is not sure when (or if) all the devices will get it.
So, we have a little something from Android O that everyone can enjoy on their device. Yes, we have got the Android Oreo Stock Ringtones, Notification Tones, Alarm Tones and UI sounds for you. Read ahead to know more and download.Check out our full Ringtones collection
Update – Android Oreo Ringtones Official: Download Android Oreo Stock Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones
Android O Stock Ringtones Collection
Here’s a quick look at what the package you are about to download has to offer:
- Ringtones: 10
- Notification Tones: 8
- Alarm Tones: 10
- UI Sounds: 24
Download Android O Stock Ringtones for All Devices
To download all the ringtones in a single click, please click below:
Download Notification Tones
Download Alarm Tones
Download UI Sounds
All the files are in .OGG file format and at completely compatible with all Android phones.
How to setup/use Android O Stock Ringtones
Method 1: There are four files available for download totally. One each for ringtones, notification tones, alarm tones and UI sounds. Extract all of them. You will get four folders. Create the following folder structure in your internal storage: media > audio. Now copy the four folders that you extracted into the audio folder. Reboot your device. After reboot, the ringtones should appear in the ringtones list. If not, follow the second method below.
Method 2: If the above method does not work for you, don’t worry. There an easy alternative way. Just download one of the million Ringtone apps from Google Play Store and you can set these ringtones from there. I recommend ‘Ringtone Maker’. Click below to download the same:
Once you have downloaded the app.
- Open the app. All the audio files will be listed here.
- Search for the ringtone.
- Tap on the menu icon and choose ‘Make default Ringtone’ or ‘Make default notification’ or ‘Make default alarm’, depending on what you want to do.
Enjoy joy the fresh new Android O Ringtones on your device!
- Download Moto G5 Plus Stock Ringtones and Notification tones
- Download MIUI 9 Stock Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones
- Download Flyme OS 6 Stock Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones
- Download Huawei Honor 9 Ringtones, Notifications, and Alarm Tones
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Fan Edition Icon Pack for All Devices