Download and install the Samsung Galaxy S8 Theme APK on any Samsung device. When the Samsung Galaxy S8 was released, it came with a renewed version of TouchWiz called as Samsung Experience. The UI was completely revamped when compared to the previous version of TouchWiz and it was a lot smoother and cleaner than the older one. There were new wallpapers, redesigned icons and revamped system apps such as settings, contacts, phone and much more. Today, we have the Samsung Galaxy S8 Samsung Theme for you which brings the S8 goodness to all the Samsung devices. This theme can be installed on any Samsung device with Theme support. All credit goes to our amazingly talented developer Nikhil.
You might also like: Download Android O Theme for All Samsung Devices
Table of Contents
Galaxy S8 Samsung Theme
Below are the highlights of the theme:
- Galaxy S8 UI
- Galaxy S8 Wallpapers
- Galaxy S8 Icons
- Galaxy S8 Style Quick Settings
- Galaxy S8 Style Phone App
- Galaxy S8 Style Messaging
- Galaxy S8 Style Contacts
- Galaxy S8 Style Settings
Below are a few screenshots of the Galaxy S8 Samsung Theme in action:
Here’s a video showcase of the theme:
Love the Themes?Never miss an update, follow us on social media!
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow us on Google Plus:
Download Galaxy S8 Samsung Theme for All Samsung Devices
You can download the Galaxy S8 theme for all Samsung devices by clicking below:
How to Install Galaxy S8 Samsung Theme
Follow the below instructions to install the Galaxy S8 Samsung Theme:
- Extract the downloaded .zip file and copy the .apk file to your Samsung device.
- Open any file manager of your choice > Navigate to the downloaded file > Simply tap on it to install it as normal APK.
- Make sure you see a popup which says ‘Installation complete’. Only when this popup appears, we can be sure that the theme has installed successfully. If you do not see the popup upon installation, try to install the app again.
- Go to Samsung Themes app > Choose the installed theme > Apply!
Here’s a video tutorial on how to install the theme: