LG G6 smartphone was launched in February 2017. The phone comes with a 5.70-inch touchscreen Full Vision display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2880 pixels at a PPI of 564 pixels per inch. It is powered with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 2000GB via a microSD card. IN the camera department, the LG G6 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies. Today we are bringing you the LG G6 Samsung Theme for All Samsung Devices with Samsung Theme Engine support. All credit goes to our amazingly talented developer Nikhil.
You might also like: Download Galaxy Note 8 Icon Pack APK for All Devices
Table of Contents
LG G6 Samsung Theme
Below are the highlights of the theme:
- LG G6 UI
- LG G6 Wallpapers
- LG G6 Icons
- LG G6 Style Quick Settings
- LG G6 Style Phone App
- LG G6 Style Messaging
- LG G6 Style Contacts
- LG G6 Style Settings
Below are a few screenshots of the LG G6 Samsung Theme in action:
Here’s a video showcase of the theme:
Love the wallpapers?Never miss an update, follow us on social media!
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow us on Google Plus:
Download LG G6 Samsung Theme for All Samsung Devices
You can download the LG G6 theme for all Samsung devices by clicking below:
How to Install LG G6 Samsung Theme
Follow the below instructions to install the Galaxy Note 8 Samsung Theme:
- Extract the downloaded .zip file and copy the .apk file to your Samsung device.
- Open any file manager of your choice > Navigate to the downloaded file > Simply tap on it to install it as normal APK.
- Make sure you see a popup which says ‘Installation complete’. Only when this popup appears, we can be sure that the theme has installed successfully. If you do not see the popup upon installation, try to install the app again.
- Go to Samsung Themes app > Choose the installed theme > Apply!
Here’s a video tutorial on how to install the theme: