Download and install Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Apps on any Samsung device running Android Nougat 7.1.1. After a lot of speculation and many not-so-subtle leaks, Samsung has finally announced the much awaited Galaxy Note 8. This year’s Note is definitely an important one for Samsung, given that its predecessor was such a public failure for the company. Fortunately, everything is going very well for Samsung with the Galaxy Note 8. It has been receiving positive reviews from fans and critics alike. The major attraction of the device is its dual camera setup which seems to very promising from the initial reviews. With all that aside, today we are bringing you the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Stock Apps for all Samsung devices running Android Nougat.
You might also like: Download 1060 Fonts for Samsung Galaxy Devices
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Stock Apps for All Samsung Devices
XDA Forums Senior member AlexisXDA has come up with a wonderful port of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Stock Apps which can be installed on any Samsung device running Android 7.1.1 Nougat. Below is a list of apps which are a part of this port:
- Galaxy Note 8 Phone and Contacts
- Galaxy Note 8 Incall UI
- Galaxy Note 8 Browser
- Galaxy Note 8 Clock
- Galaxy Note 8 Calendar
- Galaxy Note 8 TouchWiz Home
- Galaxy Note 8 Edge Lightning
- Galaxy Note 8 Task Edge
- Galaxy Note 8 People Edge
- Galaxy Note 8 S Finder
- Galaxy Note 8 Samsung Themes Store
- Galaxy Note 8 Smart Manager
- Galaxy Note 8 Keyboard
- Galaxy Note 8 Gallery
- Galaxy Note 8 Calculator
- Galaxy Note 8 Weather
- Galaxy Note 8 Live Messages
It is important to note that Camera and AOD are not included as a part of this port as they seem to have serious bugs at the moment.
Download Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Stock Apps
You can download the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Stock Apps for all Samsung Devices by clicking below:
Install Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Stock Apps
It goes without saying that your phone should be rooted with a custom recovery installed and should be running Android Nougat 7.1.1.
Follow the below steps to install the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Apps on your Samsung device running Android Nougat 7.1.1.:
- Download and copy the file which you have downloaded above to your phone.
- Uninstall the Samsung Browser and Samsung Calculator which is currently installed on your phone.
- Reboot your phone into your recovery.
- Tap on ‘Install’. Navigate to and select the downloaded file which you have copied to your phone and ‘Swipe right to install’.
- Reboot your device.
- Done, enjoy! 🙂