Download and install Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Clock Widget on any Android device. No root needed! Samsung just took the wraps off its latest flagship smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 at an event.As expected, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 comes with an edge to edge infinity display which is made of Samsung’s home made Super AMOLED Panel. There is also a new S Pen which is now water resistant and it comes with Bixby voice preloaded as anticipated. One of the highlights of the Galaxy Note 8 is its Camera. It is a dual camera with dual Optical Image Stabilization. According to Samsung, you would be able to take photos and videos of insane quality. If you had noticed the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 introduction video, then you would have seen the neat and sleek Clock Widget on the phone’s home screen. Today, we are bringing you the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Clock Widget APK which can be installed on all Android devices!
You might also like: Download Galaxy Note 8 Icon Pack APK for All Devices
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Clock Widget
Below are a few screenshots of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Clock Widget in action:
If you see the screenshots above, you can see that the widget offers resizing options, various time zone options and option to choose either a 24 hours format or 12 hours format.
Download Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Clock Widget
You do not have to install zooper widget and then download a spearet Note 8 Clock.zw file and load it into Zooper Widget. Nope! The process is actually pretty simple here. To get the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Clock widget on your device, all you need is to install a simple app called ‘XWidget’. Please click below to download the same:Download Widget
Or you can download the latest version from Google Play Store by clicking below:
Install Galaxy Note 8 Clock Widget
Follow the below instructions to get the Galaxy Note 8 Clock on your Android Device.
- If you have downloaded the app from Google Drive above, simply tap on the APK file to install it.
- Open the app. Go to the ‘Online’ tab. Click on search and type ‘Galaxy S8’. It is important to note here that the Galaxy S8 Clock Widget and Galaxy Note 8 Clock Widget are exactly the same!
- Now you will see ‘Galaxy S8 Clock Widget’ on the list. Just Tap on it and tap ‘Download Widget’. The widget will be downloaded and can be found in the ‘Local’ tab inside the app.
- Go back to your device’s homescreen. Long press on the empty space of your homescreen and add select ‘Widget’. Choose Xwidget 3×3 from the list that appears. (You can choose any size you want. The widget is completely resizable. I used 3×3.)
- Place in on the homescreen. You will be asked to choose the widget from the list. Simply tap on the widget you downloaded earlier and Voila!
- You can long press it to enable the resize menu.
- Or you can simply tap on it to choose a 24-hour format or 12-hour format.
- There are also options to choose the time zone/city you want!
You now have the Galaxy Note Clock Widget on your phone, Enjoy!
- Download Android Oreo Stock Wallpapers [7 Wallpapers]
- Download HTC Camera App APK for All Devices
- Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Stock Wallpapers
- Download 1060 Fonts for Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Download Nokia Launcher for All Android Devices