Download and install the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Google Search Widget APK on any Android device. No root needed! Download and install now. Samsung announced its latest flagship smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 at an event. As anticipated, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 comes with an edge to edge infinity display which is made of Samsung’s home made Super AMOLED Panel. There is also a new S Pen which is now water resistant and it comes with Bixby voice preloaded as anticipated. Confirming the previous leaks, one of the highlights of the Galaxy Note 8 is its dual camera setup. It is a dual camera with dual Optical Image Stabilization. If you had noticed the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 introduction video, then you would have seen the neat and sleek weather Widget on the phone’s home screen. Today, we are bringing you the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Google Search Widget APK which can be installed on all Android devices!
You might also like: Download Galaxy Note 8 Weather Widget APK for All Devices
Table of Contents
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Google Search Widget
Below are a few screenshots of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Google Search Widget in action:
If you see the screenshots above, the widget is exactly the same as the one which we have in the Samsung Galaxy Note 8!
Download Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Google Search Widget
You do not have to install zooper widget and then download a separate Note 8 Google Serach.zw file and load it into Zooper Widget. Nope! The process is actually pretty simple here. To get the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Google Search widget on your device, all you need is to install a simple app called ‘XWidget’. Please click below to download the same:
Or you can download the latest version from Google Play Store by clicking below:
Install Galaxy Note 8 Google Search Widget
Follow the below instructions to get the Galaxy Note 8 Weather on your Android Device.
- If you have downloaded the app from Google Drive link above, simply tap on the APK file to install it.
- Open the app. Go to the ‘Online’ tab. Click on search and type ‘Galaxy S8’. It is important to note here that the Galaxy S8 Google Search Widget and Galaxy Note 8 Google Search Widget is exactly the same!
- Now you will see ‘Galaxy S8 SearchBar’ on the list. Just Tap on it and tap ‘Download Widget’. The widget will be downloaded and can be found in the ‘Local’ tab inside the app.
- Go back to your device’s homescreen. Long press on the empty space of your homescreen and add select ‘Widget’. Choose Xwidget 3×1 or 4×1 from the list that appears. (You can choose any size you want. The widget is completely resizable. I used 4×1.)
- You can long press it to enable the resize menu.
You now have the Galaxy Note Google Search Widget on your phone, Enjoy!
- Download Essential Phone Stock Wallpapers
- Download Nokia 8 Stock Wallpapers in QHD Resolution
- 25 Best Wallpaper Apps for Android
- Download Nokia 6 Stock Launcher APK for All Devices
- Download 90+ 1440 x 2960 Wallpapers for Galaxy S8/S8+ – [#1]