How to fix the MIUI 8 402 Theme Error? There is a unique error that comes with the MIUI 8 which is really annoying its users. It has been a total headache for quite a while and there have been even some fixes for it from the past, but, none of them have been really working pretty well. But, finally, we have a working fix to complete eradicate the MIUI 8 402 Theme error. The good thing is that no root is required to fix MIUI 8 402 Theme error.
You might also like: Download MIUI 9 Stock Themes for All MIUI 8 Devices
Table of Contents
Fix for MIUI 8 402 Theme Error Without Root
It is important to note here that this fix will work on any Xiaomi device and no root is needed. We are going to make use of a simple app to fix the 402 MIUI theme error.
First, you need to download an app named ‘MIUI Theme Editor’. You can download the same from Google Play Store by clicking below:
Or in case, if you are looking for MIUI Theme Editor APK file, you can download the same from the below link:
Steps to Fix MIUI 8 402 Error
Follow the below steps to fix the MIUI 8 402 Theme error:
- Open the downloaded MIUI 8 Theme Editor app.
- Click on the browse option:
- Now navigate the MIUI theme .mtz file from your storage.
- In the next screen, you will see edit option, do not click on it just skip it and click next.
- Now, click on the Finish button. This step will take some time, please wait patiently.
- When the above step completes, you will see an option ‘Do you want to install the theme?’. Tap on ‘OK’ button.
- Now, go to the Theme Manager app > Select the Theme > Apply.
- Done, enjoy!