Xposed is still one of the top reason why people root their phone. It allows you have all the features that are found in the custom ROMs without the need of having a custom ROM. You can simply use Xposed to get all the extra features you need. For example, you can enable background playback on YouTube or remove ads from your phone completely. These are a simple example of what the Xposed can do. Xposed is an absolutely powerful tool, no doubt about that. With every new version of Android, it is becoming increasingly harder to get Xposed work on them due to new security measure. Apart from that, some manufacturers cook in their own security measures as well. Today, we are going to see how to install Xposed Framework on Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus.
You might also like: 50 Best Root Apps for Android
Xposed for Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
It is important to note here that this version of Xposed Framework is only for the Snapdragon variant of the phone. No Exynos support, sorry. Another important thing is, it is not for the regular S8, nope. This has been tested successfully so far on T-Mobile, AT&T, and Verizon Galaxy S8 Plus. If you have any other variant, please proceed with caution. We are not responsible for this in any way if something goes wrong!
Please make a full backup of your device before proceeding.
You need to download the below things. Download and have them ready:
- Flashable Xposed Framework Zip File:
- Xposed Install APK File:
Steps to install Xposed Framework on Galaxy S8 Plus
Follow the below steps carefully:
- Move the .zip and .apk file to your phone.
- Install the Xposed Installer App by simply tapping on the downloaded .apk file.
- Make sure you have installed Flashfire App from Google Play Store.
- Open the Flashfire App. Tap on the ‘+’ floating button on the bottom right corner.
- You will get an option ‘Flash Zip or OTA’. Select that option.
- Now you will be asked to select the .zip file. Browse and select the downloaded Xposed Framwork.zip file.
- IMPORTANT: In the next screen, make sure you don’t check auto-mount and mount/system read/then just hit the check on the top right corner.
- Sit back and let Flashfire do its magic.
- Once the phone reboots, start using Xposed.
List of working modules
Below is a list of all the working modules so far:
GravityBox (N) (https://forum.xda-developers.com/att…3&d=1502286810)
Magisk App Only (Test) (https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/topjoh…-apk-download/)
3C Toolbox Pro
Awesome pop-up video
Better Battery Saver
Blurred SystemUI (LP)
Call Blacklist Pro
Device ID changer
Disable Flag Secure
Exi for Swiftkey
Fake Wifi Connection
Flat style bar indicator
Force Immersive Mode
GNL App Hider
Google Search Bar Destroyer
My Day Off Messenger Xposed
No Device Check
No Lock Home for 5.x/6.0
No Lockscreen Wallpaper
One-Hand Mode Xposed Mod
Obb on SD
Pixel Settings (Update for Nougat is released)
Play store changelog
Qs X tiles per row
Screen off animation
Smart Network 1.7.1
Status bar cleanup
Statusbar Download Progress
Screenshot Delay Remover – Mod
X Messenger Privacy Premium
Xposed one tap for Facebook
Xposed one tap for YouTube
Xposed StatusBar Text
YouTube background playback
Disable Samsung Gear Manager Notification
If you need any help with any of the steps above, please drop a comment below and we will help you out!