Download and install Xposed Framework on MIUI 9. MIUI is one of the most customizable skins of Android. You can change almost everything about the MIUI. From your homescreen to dialer to settings to notification panels, you name they got it. Even before Xiaomi started making phones, they started making MIUI. That shows how important the software is of the company and the amount of work they put into it. All right, the MIUI is already very customizable but how to make it even more awesome? The answer is Xposed Framework for MIUI. MIUI fans have been waiting eagerly for the release of the Xposed Framework for MIUI 9 and it is finally available for download!
Table of Contents
It is important to note here that this is an early unofficial port of the Xposed Framework modded to work on MIUI devices. Both ARM and ARM64 devices are supported. It has been tested to work on Xiaomi devices running MIUI 9 [both Android 7 and Android 7.1]. Below is a list of devices in which this has been tested so far:
- Redmi Note 3
- Redmi Note 4
- Mi 5
- Mi 5X
- Mi 6
- Mi MIX
- Mi Max
- An Unlocked Bootloader
- Custom Recovery
- Free /system partition space
1. No Verity Zip File:
2. Xposed Installer APK:
3. Xposed Framework Flashable Zip:
Now this is a tricky part. You have to download the right version for your device. There are for different versions. For 1. Android 7.0 ARM Deivces, 2. Android 7.0 ARM64 Deivces, 3. Android 7.1 ARM Deivces, 4. Android 7.1 ARM64 Deivces. You can find whether you device is having ARM or ARM64 chip by installing the below app:
Once you find out, download the appropriate version from below:
4. Xposed Uninstaller Zip:
Steps to Install Xposed Framework On MIUI 9
Follow the below steps carefully:
- Download and install the Xposed installer APK file. But DO NOT open it.
- Download the appropriate version of Xposed Framework zip file and move it to your phone.
- Download the No Verity Zip file [lazyflasher-no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip] and move it to your phone.
- Reboot your device into recovery mode.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power Button.
- Select ‘Recovery Mode’.
- Tap on ‘Install’. Navigate to and choose “lazyflasher-no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip“. Swipe Right to Install.
- Once the installation completes. Tap on ‘Install’ again. Navigate to and select the Xposed Installer Zip file. Swipe right to install.
- After the installation completes, wipe ‘cache’.
- Reboot your device.
After rebooting, your some phones may take 5 to 10 minutes to boot up. Do not panic, this is expected.
After rebooting, open the Xposed Installer app and the status should look like below: