Download and install the latest Pixel 2 Widget on any Android device. Google announced the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL Smartphones a few days ago amid a lot of expectations. The Pixel 2 duo has been receiving mixed reactions from the fans and critics alike. While there were no groundbreaking features that were announced as a part of the Pixel phones, there sure were some surprises. For example, the camera. Just like the Pixel last year, Pixel 2 is said to have the best camera on any Smartphone at the moment. Google even said that the phone would be able to capture amazing portrait shots and that too without an extra camera at the back. Yes, there is no dual camera setup but still the best camera in the market. Read ahead to know more and download the Google Pixel 2 Calendar Widget for any Android device.
Recommended | Download LG V30 Floating Bar APK For All Android Devices
Table of Contents
Google Pixel 2 Calendar Widget
If you had noticed keenly during the event, you would have noted that there were a couple of UI changes here and there throughout the Pixel 2 UI. For example, it ships with a new launcher. There is also a new live wallpaper which looks pretty cool. Google even specifically mentioned it during the launch. And last but not least, the new Pixel 2 Widget or should we say Pixel 2 Calendar Widget. It looked very clean and displays the time, weather and the currents day’s calendar event in a minimal way. Today, we will tell you how you can get the exact same Google Pixel 2 Calendar Widget on your Android device. No root required!
Download Pixel 2 Calendar Widget for Any Android
To get the Google Pixel 2 Widget look on your Android device, you first need to install a free app from Google Play Store. You can download it by clicking below:
Install and Setup Pixel 2 Widget
Follow the below instructions:
- Make sure you have installed the app names ‘Another Widget’ from the downloads section above.
- Upon opening the app, you will be asked to ‘GRANT PERMISSION’ twice. You will need to grant permission twice – once for calendar access and again for location access (to display the weather).
- In the next screen, you will be presented with a few options. You can see them below. Change/modify them as needed.
- Go to your homescreen. Long press on your homescreen and tap on ‘Widgets’ and select ‘Another Widget’ from the list.
- Download Vivo V5S Stock Wallpapers
- Download Ulephone U008 Pro Stock Wallpapers
- Download Xiaomi Mi File Explorer APK for All Devices
- Download Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock Wallpapers
- Download Android Oreo Google Dialer for All Android Devices