A detailed step by step guide on how to add a custom image or picture to Samsung Always on Display. Samsung phones have come a long way in terms of software. I still remember the days when I owned the Samsung Galaxy S3 – the UI looked okay but felt very bad. TouchWiz is always packed with more features [want them or not] than any other Android OEM skin but is also comparatively slow when compared to the other manufacturers. Samsung has moved on from TouchWiz to Samsung Experience and the results are good! As usual, Samsung Experience is also packed with a ton of features and one such feature is the ‘Always On Display’.
Always on Display is a great way to get a glance of time/date and other important information such as notifications and battery percentage etc. Samsung phones have had three feature for the past 3 years but it has improved a great deal over this period of time. What’s better? We now can even add our own pictures to Always on Display by customizing it. Wondering how? Read ahead to know how you can customize your Always on Display by adding pictures to it.
Table of Contents
Adding Pictures to Always on Display
If you have been looking for a way to customize the Always on Display on your Samsung device, we have just the article for you. Yes, we will tell you how you can add custom images to the Samsung’s built-in Always on Display and make them more colorful. Take a look at some samples below:
Steps to Add Images to Samsung Always on Display
Step 1: The first and foremost thing you need to do is to download the app named ‘Customize Always On Display’ from Google Play Store. You can download it by clicking below:
Everything from here on is pretty much self-explanatory. For your information, below are some of the features of the app:
- Add Images On Samsung’s Always On Display.
- Set Custom Text to AOD screen.
- Add mood emoji to AOD Screen.
- Option to select custom fullscreen (Prime Version Only) and partial screen images.
- New images added regularly (Prime Version Only).
- Option to select text color.
- Download Always On Display APK for Any Samsung Nougat Device
- Download Galaxy S8/Note8 Font for All Devices [SamsungOne]
- List of Substratum Themes Compatible with Samsung
- How to Create Quick Commands for Samsung Bixby
- Download the Microsoft Edge Browser APK for All Android Devices