Download the complete collection of HTC U11+ Ringtones, Notification Tones, Alarm Tones and UI Sounds. HTC unveiled the HTC U11+, the company’s latest flagship, a couple of months ago. The HTC U11+ comes with a 6-inch Quad HD+ Super LCD 18:9 display with a screen resolution of 1440×2880 pixels and also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
The phone is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC clocked at 2.45GHz coupled with 6GB of RAM. The company says that the HTC U11+ will be available in 6GB with 128GB storage version only in Europe while rest of the markets will receive a 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version. Read ahead to know more and download HTC U11 Plus Stock Ringtones and Notification Tones.Check out our full Ringtones collection
HTC U11 Plus Ringtones Collection
The HTC U11+ Ringtones Collection Package offers the below:
- Ringtones: 20
- Notification tones: 23
- Alarm tones: 17
- UI tones: 26
Download HTC U11+ Stock Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones
Please click below to download all the HTC U11+ Default Ringtones, Notification tones, and Alarm tones:
- HTC U11 Plus Ringtones: Download
- HTC U11 Plus Notification Tones: Download
- HTC U11 Plus Alarm Tones: Download
- HTC U11 Plus UI Sounds: Download
Recommended | Download iPhone X Ringtones and Notification Tones
How to Setup/Use HTC U11 Plus Ringtones on your device:
Method 1: When you extract the zip file that you downloaded from above, you will get a folder named ‘media’. Copy this folder to your phone’s internal storage. Most phones would recognize the ringtones from this folder and automatically list them in your phone’s ringtone picker.
Method 2: If the above method does not work for you, don’t worry. There an easy alternative way. Just download one of the million Ringtone apps from Google Play store and you can set these ringtones from there. I recommend ‘Ringtone Maker’. Click below to download the same:
Once you have downloaded the app.
- Open the app. All the mp3 files will be listed here.
- Search for the ringtone.
- Tap on the menu icon and choose ‘Make default Ringtone’ or ‘Make default notification’ or ‘Make default alarm’, depending on what you want to do.
Now you’re all set. Enjoy the fresh new HTC U11 Plus Official Ringtones!
- Download iOS 11 Emoji for All Android Devices
- Download Elephone P9000 E Stock Wallpapers
- Download Razer Phone Wallpapers [5 Wallpapers]
- Download Razer Phone Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones
- Download OnePlus 5T Wallpapers [4K Resolution]