Sony released the Android Oreo update for Xperia XZ and XZs a couple of days ago. Some manufacturers like OnePlus has already released a stable Oreo build for some of their phones while some manufacturers like Samsung are still beta testing the Android Oreo build for their phones.
The Android Oreo update for Sony Xperia XZ comes with all the Android Oreo goodness. Some of the notable features that come with this update are the picture in picture mode, smart select, and Auto-fill API. There are a lot of under the hood improvements and some subtle UI changes as well. We, here at ThemeFoxx, have extracted the full Android Oreo FTF file and managed to get our hands on the Xperia XZ Android Oreo Ringtones from the system dump.Check out our full Ringtones collection
Xperia XZ Stock Ringtones Collection
The Sony Xperia XZ Oreo Based Ringtone Package offers the following:
- Ringtones: 33
- Notification tones: 52
- Alarm tones: 23
- UI tones: 18
Download Xperia XZ Stock Ringtones, Notification tones, and Alarm tones:
Please click below to download all the Xperia XZ Ringtones, Notification tones and Alarm tones with a single click:
- Xperia XZ Ringtones: Download
- Xperia XZ Notification Tones: Download
- Xperia XZ Alarm Tones: Download
- Xperia XZ UI Sounds: Download
Recommended | Download iPhone X Live Wallpapers for Android
How to Setup/Use Xperia XZ Oreo Ringtones on your device:
Method 1: When you extract the zip file that you downloaded from above, you will get a folder named ‘media’. Copy this folder to your phone’s internal storage. Most phones would recognize the ringtones from this folder and automatically list them in your phone’s ringtone picker.
Method 2: If the above method does not work for you, don’t worry. There an easy alternative way. Just download one of the million Ringtone apps from Google Play store and you can set these ringtones from there. I recommend ‘Ringtone Maker’. Click below to download the same:
Once you have downloaded the app.
- Open the app. All the ogg files will be listed here.
- Search for the ringtone.
- Tap on the menu icon and choose ‘Make default Ringtone’ or ‘Make default notification’ or ‘Make default alarm’, depending on what you want to do.
Now you’re all set. Enjoy the fresh new Xperia XZ Oreo Official Ringtones!
- Download Honor V10 Stock Wallpapers
- Download and Install 1200+ Fonts for Samsung Devices [No Root]
- Download HTC U11 Plus Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones
- Download iPhone X Ringtones and Notification Tones
- Download LineageOS Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones