An exclusive collection of Substratum Themes and Modules for Oxygen OS Running OnePlus devices such as OnePlus 3, 3T, 5 and OnePlus 5T. One of the best things about owning an Android device is that you can customize it the way you want it to be. There are many levels of customization. From changing wallpapers to flashing custom ROMs, anything is possible with Android. Almost all of the Android phones support basic customization such as changing the wallpapers, icon packs and the launcher. But when it comes to system-wide theming, not all the Android OEMs support that out of the box. Manufacturers such as Xiaomi, EMUI, and Samsung provide some sort of system-wide theming while the phones from other manufacturers such as Motorola, Google are left out in the cold.
Recommended | Download iPhone X Ringtones and Notification Tones
Table of Contents
Substratum Themes for OnePlus devices
All the OnePlus devices ship with their homegrown customized form of Android called the Oxygen OS [for Chinese markets they have Hydrogen OS]. Unlike some other phones, Oxygen OS provides some basic level of theming. For example, you could change the system font [although you have only two], change the base theme of the device and there are a handful of accent colors. But still, complete theming leaves something to be desired. That is where Substratum comes into play.
Best Substratum Themes for OnePlus devices running Oxygen OS
As of now, there are two Substratum Themes available for Oxygen OS running OnePlus devices such as OnePlus 3/3T/5/5T. We shall see them below:
Ozone is a pretty lightweight yet powerful. Apart from the usual 8+8 accent colors available in OOS, there are approximately 30 new accent colors that you can apply. Below are some of the features of Ozone:
- 50+ Accent color options in total
- 10+ Action bar colors
- Multiple QS panel background options
- LTE/4G switch
- Optional 4-8 tiles in Quick settings
- Change clear all button placement
- Remove/enable network indicators
- Multiple clock options – including center clock
- Dark Notifications (unstable)
You can download the Ozone Substratum Module for Oxygen OS by clicking below:
K-Klock is a Substratum module which lets you customize the status bar clock on Oxygen OS devices. Currently, K-Klock has been tested on OxygenOS, Paranoid Android, Omni, and LineageOS. However, K-Klock should be able to work on any Rom provided that you have root and can follow instructions. Below are some features of the K-Klock module:
- Clock Position option [Right, left, center]
- Clock color option.
- Clock format option.
- Clock font option [If you have a custom font, your clock will be in that font]
- Clock can be hidden/shown on Lockscreen.
- Rounded Recents
- Number of Qs Tiles
- Remove Network Signal Indicators [Oxygen OS only]
You can download the K-Klock Substratum Module for Oxygen OS by clicking below:
- Download Razer Phone Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones
- Download OnePlus 5T Stock Wallpapers [4K Resolution]
- 15 Best Live Wallpapers for Android
- Download LineageOS Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones
- Download HTC U11 Plus Launcher APK for All Android