Looking for Android Oreo for Xiaomi Mi A1? You are in the right place. In this article, we will tell you how to download and install Android 8.0 Oreo on Xiaomi Mi A1.
Xiaomi Mi A1 is the latest addition to the Google’s Android One project. Android One smartphones are seen as midrange Nexus phones. They are designed in collaboration with a manufacturer but the Android Updates come straight from Google. Android Oreo is the latest and greatest in the Android world. Android Oreo comes with some exciting new features such as picture-in-picture mode, Auto-fill API, and several other subtle under-the-hood improvements. Google and Xiaomi have rolled out the Android Oreo Beta Update for Xiaomi Mi A1. The sad thing is, it is limited to a set of people. In this article, we will tell you how you can get the latest Android 8.0 Oreo Beta Update on your Xiaomi Mi A1.
Table of Contents
- This update is only for Xiaomi Mi A1 and cannot be used on any other Xiaomi devices.
- Be sure to make a full backup of your device: Guide to Backup Your Android Device Without Root.
- Make sure your device has at least 50% of charge.
- Follow all the steps carefully.
Download Android Oreo 8.0 Update for Xiaomi Mi A1
Below are a few screenshots of the Android Oreo Update for Xiaomi Mi A1:
You can download the Android Oreo Beta Update for Xiaomi Mi A1 by clicking below:
Steps to install Android 8.0 Oreo Beta on Xiaomi Mi A1
- Make sure your Xiaomi Mi A1 is rooted and have a working TWRP Recovery. It is a must to proceed with this guide.
- Make a full backup of your device via TWRP Recovery.
- Copy the zip file which you have downloaded from the downloads section of your device.
- Extract the zip file to the following location: TWRP/BACKUPS/df0bdeb70404/
- Reboot your Xiaomi Mi A1 into TWRP recovery.
- Go to Restore and select the backup you have just extracted in the previous steps.
- Wipe all caches.
- Reboot your device.
The first boot will take longer than usual; be patient.
Congratulations, you have successfully installed the latest Android 8.0 Update on your Xiaomi Mi A1.
Need help? Drop a comment below!