The latest B370 Nougat Update for Honor 6X is now officially available for download. In this article, we will tell you how to download and install the Official Honor 6X B370 Nougat Update for BLN-L21 variants. The latest Nougat Update optimizes system performance and enhances security with Google’s latest security patches. The ROM brings latest EMUI 5.0 to Honor 6X and is based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Read ahead to know where to download the Official Honor 6X B370 Nougat Update files and how to flash stock B370 Nougat ROM on Honor 6X.
The Honor 6X comes with a 5.5 inches display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 and a pixel density of 403ppi. The phone is powered by Octa core Hisilicon Kirin 655 processor with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB internal storage. Read ahead to know how to download and install Honor 6X B369 Nougat Firmware from below which has a build number BLN-L21C432B370.
Table of Contents
- Device – Honor 6X
- Model – BLN-L21
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B370
- Build Number – Berlin-L21C432B370
- Status – Official
- Region – Europe
- Type – Full firmware image
- Changes – Changelog
- This Firmware file is only for Honor 6X BLN-L21. Do not try to install this on any other device/model.
- We [the author or ThemeFoxx.com] shall not be held accountable for bricked devices, broken hearts or nuclear wars.
- It is recommended that you make a complete backup of your device before proceeding: Follow this guide to backup your device.
- Make sure your device has at least 60% of charge.
Download Honor 6X B370 Nougat Update File
Download the below Honor 6X B370 Nougat Updates files and keep them ready:
How to Install B370 Nougat Update on Honor 6X
Please Note That The Method Described Below Is Only For Root Users. The Dload Method Is Not Tested By Us And Is Not Usually Recommended. Honor 6X Nougat Dload File Is Not Available At The Moment But, We Shall Update The Article Once It Becomes Available. If You Are A Stock User Then You Can Try Updating Via Firmware Finder. Rooted Users, Go Ahead And Follow The Below Steps.
- As stated above, this method needs an unlocked bootloader and a working TWRP Recovery. Once you have got them both, proceed.
- Download Honor 6X B370 Nougat files from above and copy them to your device.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery > Tap on ‘Install’ and flash the ‘update.zip‘.
- Once the above process completes, do not reboot your device. Again, tap on ‘Install’ and flash update_full_VNS-L31_hw_eu.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
- Once the flashing completes, reboot your device.
Congratulations! You have successfully updated your Honor 6X to the latest Nougat B370 update.