The latest B402 Nougat Update for Huawei P9 Lite is now officially available for download. In this article, we will tell you how to download and install the Official Huawei P9 Lite 2017 B402 Nougat Update for VNS-L31 variants. The latest Nougat Update optimizes system performance. The ROM finally brings EMUI 5.0 to Huawei P9 Lite and is based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Read ahead to know where to download the Official Huawei P9 Lite B402 Nougat Update files and how to flash stock B402 Nougat ROM on Huawei P9 Lite.
The Huawei P9 Lite comes with a 5.20-inch FHD display with a resolution of with 1080 x 1920 pixels. The phone is powered by a 1.7GHz octa-core Kirin 650 processor with 3GB of RAM. The update only works on European variants (C432). Middle-East or Asian users (C185/C636) are adviced not try this on your phones.
Table of Contents
- Device – Huawei P9 Lite
- Model – VNS-L31
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B402
- Build Number – VNS-L31C432B402
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Changes – Changelog
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei P9 Lite 2017 VNS-L31. Do not try to install this on any other device/model.
- We [the author or ThemeFoxx.com] shall not be held accountable for bricked devices or nuclear wars.
- It is recommended that you make a complete backup of your device before proceeding: Follow this guide to backup your device.
- Make sure your device has at least 60% of charge.
Download Huawei P9 Lite B402 Nougat Update File
Download the below Huawei P8 Lite Nougat Updates files and keep them ready:
How to Install Stock B402 Nougat Firmware on Huawei P9 Lite
Please Note That The Method Described Below Is Only For Root Users. The Dload Method Is Not Tested By Us And Is Not Usually Recommended. Huawei P9 Lite Nougat Dload File Is Not Available At The Moment But, We Shall Update The Article Once It Becomes Available. If You Are A Stock User Then You Can Try Updating Via Firmware Finder. Rooted Users, Go Ahead And Follow The Below Steps.
- As stated above, this method needs an unlocked bootloader and a working TWRP Recovery. Once you have got them both, proceed.
- Download Huawei P9 Lite B402 Nougat files from above and copy them to your device.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery > Tap on ‘Install’ and flash the ‘update.zip‘.
- Once the above process completes, do not reboot your device. Again, tap on ‘Install’ and flash update_full_BLN-L21_hw_eu.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
- Once the flashing completes, reboot your device.
Congratulations! You have successfully updated your Huawei P9 Lite to the latest Nougat B402 update.