In this guide, we will tell you how to get the Galaxy Note 8 or Galaxy S8 Navigation bar on any Android device. The Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, and Galaxy Note 8 are the South Korean Manufacturer’s flagship lineup for this year. This year’s flagship Galaxy series comes with top-notch hardware. They have an insanely great camera, build quality, display – pretty much everything you would expect from a 2017 flagship device. Apart from that, they also ship with the latest version of Samsung Experience [previously TouchWiz]. Ever since Samsung has made the leap from TouchWiz to Samsung Experience, users have been reporting a lot of improvement in user interface and user experience. Samsung has completely overhauled the look and feel of their proprietary skin TouchWiz and renamed it to Samsung Experience. This year’s Galaxy lineup ships with Samsung Experience 8.5.
Recommended | Download Android Oreo Icon Pack APK for All Devices
Table of Contents
When Samsung made the switch to Samsung Experience from TouchWiz, their Android skin underwent a lot of redesigns and one of the things that was completely redesigned was the Navigation Bar. Plus, previously Samsung phones did not have a navigation bar at all. All of their phones used to ship only with hardware capacitive navigation buttons. Take a look at how the Galaxy S8/Note8 Navigation bar looks like:
For this tutorial, we are going to make use of a nifty little app called ‘S8 Navigation’. You can download the app from Google Play Store by clicking below:
- Make sure you have installed the app mentioned in the downloads section above.
- Once you open the app, you will be asked to enable access to Accessibility Service. Tap on the ‘Go to settings’.
- Now you will be taken straight to the ‘Accessibility’ Settings of your device. Scroll down and find ‘S8 Navigation’ and enable it.
- As soon as, you enable it, your device should display the S8 Navigation bar at the bottom of your screen.
Enjoy the Galaxy S8 Navigation Bar on your Android device!
- Download iOS 11 Ringtones and Notification Tones for Android
- Download Oreo Based Xperia XZ Ringtones and Notification Tones
- Download LineageOS Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones
- Download Oppo R11s and Oppo R11s Plus Wallpapers
- Download Always On Display APK for Any Samsung Nougat Device