The latest B400 Nougat Update for Honor 8 is now officially available for download. In this article, we will tell you how to download and install the Official Honor 8 B400 Nougat Update for FRD-L19 variants. The latest Nougat Update optimizes system performance. The ROM finally brings EMUI 5.0 to Honor 8 and is based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Read ahead to know where to download the Official Honor 8 B400 Nougat Update files and how to flash stock B400 Nougat ROM on Honor 8.
The Honor 9 comes with a 5.2 inches FHD display with a resolution of with 1080 x 1920 pixels. The phone is powered by powered by an Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 950 with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32 GB or 64 GB of internal storage based on the model you are buying. Read ahead to know how to install the update.
Table of Contents
- Device – Honor 8
- Model – FRD-L19
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B400
- Build Number – FRD-L19C432B400
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- What’s New – Changelog
- This Firmware file is only for Honor 8 FRD-L19. Do not try to install this on any other device/model.
- We [the author or ThemeFoxx.com] shall not be held accountable for bricked devices or nuclear wars.
- It is recommended that you make a complete backup of your device before proceeding: Follow this guide to backup your device.
- Make sure your device has at least 60% of charge.
Download Honor 8 B400 Nougat Update Files
Download the below Honor 8 Nougat Updates [FRD-L19 Honor 8 (FRD-L19C432B400)] files and keep them ready:
How to Install Stock B400 Nougat Firmware on Honor 8
Please Note That The Method Described Below Is Only For Root Users. The Dload Method Is Not Tested By Us And Is Not Usually Recommended. Honor 8 Nougat Dload File Is Not Available At The Moment But, We Shall Update The Article Once It Becomes Available. If You Are A Stock User Then You Can Try Updating Via Firmware Finder. Rooted Users, Go Ahead And Follow The Below Steps.
- As stated above, this method needs an unlocked bootloader and a working TWRP Recovery. Once you have got them both, proceed.
- Download Honor 8 B400 Nougat files from above and copy them to your device.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery > Tap on ‘Install’ and flash the ‘update.zip‘.
- Once the above process completes, do not reboot your device. Again, tap on ‘Install’ and flash update_full_FRD-L19_hw_eu.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
- Once the flashing completes, reboot your device.
Congratulations! You have successfully updated your Honor 8 to the latest Nougat B400 update.