The latest B194 Nougat Update for Huawei P10 Lite is now officially available for download. In this article, we will tell you how to download and install the Official Huawei P10 Lite B194 Nougat Update for WAS-LX1 and WAS-L21 variants. The latest Nougat Update optimizes system performance and stability and adds the VoLTE feature. The ROM finally brings EMUI 5.0 to Huawei P10 Lite and is based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Read ahead to know where to download the Official Huawei P10 Lite B194 Nougat Update files and how to flash stock B194 Nougat ROM on Huawei P10 Lite.
Table of Contents
- Device – Huawei P10 Lite
- Model – WAS-LX1 and WAS-L21
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B194
- Build Number – WAS-LX1C432B194/WAS-L21C432B194
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Changes – Changelogs
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei P10 Lite 2017 WAS-LX1 and WAS-L21 variants. Do not try to install this on any other device/model.
- We [the author or ThemeFoxx.com] shall not be held accountable for bricked devices or nuclear wars.
- It is recommended that you make a complete backup of your device before proceeding: Follow this guide to backup your device.
- Make sure your device has at least 60% of charge.
Download Huawei P10 Lite B194 Nougat Update File
Download the below Huawei P10 Lite Nougat Updates [WAS-Lx1C432B194/WAS-L21C432B194] files and keep them ready:
How to Install Stock B194 Nougat Firmware on Huawei P10 Lite
Please Note That The Method Described Below Is Only For Root Users. The Dload Method Is Not Tested By Us And Is Not Usually Recommended. Huawei P10 Lite Nougat Dload File Is Not Available At The Moment But, We Shall Update The Article Once It Becomes Available. If You Are A Stock User Then You Can Try Updating Via Firmware Finder. Rooted Users, Go Ahead And Follow The Below Steps.
- As stated above, this method needs an unlocked bootloader and a working TWRP Recovery. Once you have got them both, proceed.
- Download Huawei P10 Lite B194 Nougat files from above and copy them to your device.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery > Tap on ‘Install’ and flash the ‘update.zip‘.
- Once the above process completes, do not reboot your device. Again, tap on ‘Install’ and flash update_full_WAS-L21_hw_eu.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
- Once the flashing completes, reboot your device.
Congratulations! You have successfully updated your Huawei P8 Lite 2017 B191 to latest Android Nougat.