The latest B191 Nougat Update for Huawei P8 Lite 2017 is now officially available for download. In this article, we will tell you how to download and install the Official Huawei P8 Lite 2017 B191 Nougat Update for PRA-LX1 variants. The latest Nougat Update optimizes system performance and stability and adds the VoLTE feature. The ROM finally brings EMUI 5.0 to Huawei P8 Lite and is based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Read ahead to know where to download the Official Huawei P8 Lite 2017 B191 Nougat Update files and how to flash stock B191 Nougat ROM on Huawei P8 Lite 2017.
Table of Contents
- Device – Huawei P8 Lite 2017
- Model – PRA-LX1
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B191
- Build Number – PRA-LX1C432B191
- Region: Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- What’s New – Changelog
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei P8 Lite 2017 PRA-LX1. Do not try to install this on any other device/model.
- We [the author or ThemeFoxx.com] shall not be held accountable for bricked devices or nuclear wars.
- It is recommended that you make a complete backup of your device before proceeding: Follow this guide to backup your device.
- Make sure your device has at least 60% of charge.
Download Huawei P8 Lite 2017 B191 Nougat Update File
Download the below Huawei P8 Lite Nougat Updates files and keep them ready:
How to Install Stock B191 Nougat Firmware on Huawei P8 Lite 2017
Please note that the method described below is only for root users. The dload method is not tested by us and is not usually recommended. Huawei P8 Lite 2017 Nougat dload file is not available at the moment but, we shall update the article once it becomes available. If you are a stock user then you can try updating via Firmware Finder. Rooted users, go ahead and follow the below steps.
- As stated above, this method needs an unlocked bootloader and a working TWRP Recovery. Once you have got them both, proceed.
- Download Huawei P8 Lite 2017 B191 Nougat files from above and copy them to your device.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery > Tap on ‘Install’ and flash the ‘update.zip‘.
- Once the above process completes, do not reboot your device. Again, tap on ‘Install’ and flash update_full_PRA-L11_hw_eu.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
- Once the flashing completes, reboot your device.
Congratulations! You have successfully updated your Huawei P8 Lite 2017 B191 to latest Android Nougat.