Download and install the iOS 11 Emoji Theme for All Huawei and Honor devices running EMUI 5.0/5.0.1/8.0 or newer.
Apple makes one of the most successful and famous gadgets in the whole world – the iPhone. Ever since the original iPhone was released, there has been a lot of changes in the smartphone industry and we sure have come a long way. Android has made its debut and has become the world dominant mobile operating system. One of the reasons why Apple is was able to still hold on its own in an Open Source world is its software – iOS. iOS is very simple, clean and minimal. It may not be for everyone, but it sure has some hardcore fans. Today, we are bringing you the iOS 11 Emoji Theme for your Huawei device running EMUI.
Table of Contents
iOS 11 Emoji Theme for EMUI
The below versions of EMUI are supported by this theme:
- EMUI 5.0
- EMUI 5.0.1
- EMUI 8.0
- Anything newer than the above versions
If you have to get the iOS 11 Emojis on Android devices from other manufacturers, you might need root and a custom recovery. But thanks to the Huawei EMUI theme option, we can get the iOS 11 Emoji on our Huawei and Honor devices running EMUI by simply installing a theme. Here are a few Emoji which are newly made available in the latest iOS 11.2 beta:
EMUI Themes Collection
To view the complete collection of all our EMUI themes, follow the below link:
Download iOS 11 Emoji Theme for EMUI
You can download the iOS 11 Emoji Theme for all EMUI devices by clicking below:
How to Install and Use iOS 11 Emoji Theme for EMUI
- Copy the downloaded iOS 11 Emoji EMUI Theme.hwt to HWThemes folder on your device.
- Go to Theme Manager > Me Section.
- Look for the newly downloaded theme and open it.
- Click ‘Apply‘ and restart your device.
- Download Nokia 8 Camera APK for All Android Devices
- Download Galaxy A8 2018 Stock Wallpapers [9 Wallpapers]
- Download Redmi 5 Stock Illustration Wallpapers [10 Wallpapers
- Download Pixel 2 Icon Pack APK For All Devices [6550+ icons]
- Download Huawei Mate 10 Ringtones, Notification Tones and Alarm Tones