In this guide, we will tell you how to restore HTC U11 Plus to Stock Firmware. You can simply flash RUU zip file on HTC U11 Plus and get it back to the stock status. Read ahead to know how to flash Stock firmware on HTC U11+.
HTC U11 Plus features a 6-Inch display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2880 pixels and runs on Android v8.0 (Oreo) operating system. The device is powered by Octa-core (2.45 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 280 + 1.9 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 280) processor paired with 6 GB of RAM. As far as the battery is concerned it has 3930 mAh. Having a 12Mp camera at the back.
As goes the specifications the HTC U11 Plus is one the great smartphones. The device is very popular for having the best custom ROM’s, tweaks and other stuff created by the developer for this device. As of the user try and experiment newly launched ROM’s which have bugs and they ended up losing the performance stability of the HTC U11 Plus. HTC U11 Plus also stops working sometimes because of flashing the wrong files. Read ahead to know how to flash Stock firmware on HTC U11+.
Table of Contents
Guide to Restore HTC U11 Plus to Stock Firmware
In case you have flashed a buggy ROM on you HTC U11 PLus, we have the simplest way to bring your HTC U11 Plus to Stock Android ROM. Stock Android ROM will make your HTC U11 Plus as it was earlier when you bought it. We will use the RUU file to Stock your HTC U11 Plus. RUU – ROM Utility Update. If you want to restore HTC U11 Plus to Stock, start following the steps given below:
- Download and install ADB and Fastboot drivers on your PC.
- Charge your device up to 50%, at least.
Note: ThemeFoxx.com will not be responsible for any damage caused to your device.
Download HTC U11 Plus Stock Firmware
- RUU Firmware for HTC U11+ Asian Variant (1.05.709.12) – Download
- HTC U11+ Asian Variant (1.10.709.23) – Download
- RUU File for HTC U11+ Indian variant (1.10.400.23) – Download
- European Variant HTC U11+ RUU Firmware (1.10.401.23) – Download
- HTC RUU Decrypt Tool – Download
Steps to Flash RUU Zip File To Stock On HTC U11 Plus
Step 1. Download the region-specific HTC U11+ RUU zip firmware to your PC. Once downloaded move the zip file to the ADB and Fastboot folder.
- Power off your device
- Press and hold the Volume down + Home + Power button.
- Hold the Shift key + Right Click > Select Open Command Window Here.
fastboot oem rebootRUU
htc_fastboot flash zip rom.zip
- How to Install T-Mobile Moto Z2 Force Oreo OTA Update [OCX27]
- How to Root Android Using Magisk 15.2 Beta Update
- Download Redmi 5 Plus Stock Wallpapers
- Download and Install Huawei P10 Lite B194 Nougat Update [Europe]
- Get Android Oreo for OnePlus One via AOSP Oreo ROM