You can now download and install the latest ZTE Axon 7 Android Oreo Update. The latest Android Oreo Update for ZTE Axon 7 brings all the Android Oreo goodness to the device. Read ahead to know how to update ZTE Axon 7 to Android Oreo.
The latest Android 8.0 Oreo update brings the latest MiFavor UI 5.2 to the device; all thanks to a leak on XDA Forums. XDA Member asderdd shared the leaked ZTE Axon 7 Oreo OTA file with which we can easily update ZTE Axon 7 to Android Oreo manually. Read ahead to know how to download and install Android 8.0 Oreo On ZTE Axon 7 [MiFavor 5.2 for Axon 7].
It is important to note here that this Android Oreo Update for ZTE Axon 7 is only compatible with A2017G and A2017U models. The leaked OTA is still in beta but stable enough to be used as a daily driver, as per several user reports. Download the ZTE Axon 7 Android Oreo Firmware from below.
- This firmware is only of ZTE Axon 7 – A2017G and A2017U models only.
- Make a complete backup of your device before proceeding: Guide to Backup Android Device Without Root.
- Make sure you have at least 50% of charge left on your device.
Download ZTE Axon 7 Android 8.0 Oreo Update Firmware
- MiFlash 20160401.exe
- ZTE_A2017V3.0.0B01-2_FULL_EDL_PACKAGE_BY_TURKDEVS.7z – Latest
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo On ZTE Axon 7
Follow the below steps carefully to install ZTE Axon 7 Oreo Update:
- Download and install MiFlash Tool from the downloads section above on your PC.
- Make sure you have backed up your device.
- Connect your phone to PC via USB cable while holding down Volume Keys and Power Key simultaneously.
- Your device will boot into EDL mode.
- Make sure your device is shown as ‘Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008‘.
- Now open Mi Flash tool > Browse and choose the folder that you have downloaded from the downloads section above.
- Once the folder is chosen, the device will appear on the list. If not, hit the refresh button.
- Start the Flashing process to update ZTE Axon 7 to Android Oreo and wait for the installation to complete.
Congratulations, you now have the Latest Android Oreo Update on ZTE Axon 7! This is the easiest way to install Android Oreo Update on ZTE Axon 7.
Need help? Drop a comment below!