Download the latest LGUP Tool if you are looking for a way to flash KDZ and TOT firmware on your LG Devices. In this article, you will find all the available versions of LGUP Tool for download.
Whenever you decide to unlock bootloader and root your Android device, you must be extra careful. After all, unlocking the bootloader and rooting your Android device voids your warranty in most cases and hence, you won’t go back to your OEM or Carrier if you run into any issues. While modding your device does not generally brick your device, when all the instructions are properly followed, things do go wrong. Hence, it is always good to have a backup plan just in case something goes wrong.
You should be able to flash stock firmware on your device in case of such events, In this article, we are bringing you all the latest LGUP Tool which would help you flash KDZ and TOT files on your LG device.
Table of Contents
Download LGUP Tool [All Versions]
LGUP is a Windows tool for flashing stock firmware on LG smartphones. Please note that each device requires unique settings to perform a successful firmware flash.
Why Choose LGUP Tool?
Sure there are other ways to flash stock firmware on LG devices given the fact that developers are always working hard to find new and improved ways to perform a certain task. Flashing stock firmware on LG devices is no exception. If you have been looking for a way to install stock ROM on LG Android devices, then you must have surely come across the LG Flash tool as well, which also another efficient tool to get the job done.
But as with any tool, there are also a lot of drawbacks to LG Flash tool as well. LGUP Tool is more of a complete version of the LG Flash tool, overcoming the shortcomings of the same to make it a more compelling option comparatively speaking. LGUP Tool comes with more matured and advanced scripts to handle the firmware flashing process when compared to its predecessors.
Added to that, there is also the advantage of a simplified and more intuitive interface when you choose to use the LGUP Tool. The user interface may not be modern and the best looking but it is very simple, with all the options neatly laid out and it always gets the job done.
LGUP Tool Features
The LGUP Tool is lightweight and comes as a single executable file. There is absolutely no clutter. You can simply download and straight-up start using the same.
The UI of the LGUP Tool is not bloated in the name of adding more features to it. The tool comes with only the must-have options to flash Stock Firmware on LG devices.
The LGUP comes at a low price of FREE. That’s right, you do not have to pay a single penny out of your pocket to use this amazing yet simple tool.
The LGUP Tool supports most of the LG Android devices including the latest ones that are running more modern versions of Android.
How to Install LGUP Tool
To have a smooth experience with using the LGUP Tool, it is important that you install the too properly. Follow the below steps carefully so that you can have an error-free firmware flashing experience on your LG Android device.
- Download and install the LG USB Driver on your Windows PC. Installing the USB Driver is very important as the tool will not even start if you do not install the USB Driver.
- Download the LGUP Tool Zip file from the downloads section above and extract the same.
- After extracting, you will find two .msi files.
- Double-click on the LGUP_8994_DLL_Ver_0_0_1_18.msi first and install the same. Please note that there is no UI for this installation. You will simply see a pop-up window for a moment and then it will be gone. Wait for a couple of minutes before proceeding to the next step.
- Double-click on the LGUP_Store_Frame_Ver_1_14_3.msi file next. This is where you will actually install the LGUP Tool. In this screen, press Next.
- And then on the next screen, Agree to the LG Terms and Licence agreement and click Next.
- After the above step, wait for the installation process to complete and then finally tap on Finish.
- Done. Now you have successfully installed LGUP Tool on your PC.
Now, if you are looking for the LG Flash Tool, we have also got the same in the below section.
LG Flash Tool
Below are some of the features of the LG Flash tool:
This single piece of software can be used to flash stock firmware on LG Android smartphones and tablets. You can simply use any of the LG devices and the tool will recognize all of them.
Single Executable File
All the features and functionalities of this tool are packaged as a single executable file. Simple double-click to open the tool – do your thing – close the tool. As simple as that.
By default, everything the tool does are logged in a file. So, if something goes wrong or doesn’t work as intended, you can track down the problem via the log file.
LG Flashtool – What you need to know
Before you go ahead and download LG Flash Tool, you might need to keep the below things in mind:
- Visual C++: This tool needs Microsoft Visual C++ to run properly. If you run into trouble loading the tool, try installing the latest version downloaded from the Microsoft website.
- LG USB Drivers: Make sure you have the latest LG USB Drivers installed on your PC.
- You want to install ADB and Fastboot on your PC.
Download LG Flash Tool [All Versions]
You can get the latest version of the LG flash tool by clicking below. Older versions are also available, in case you are looking for them.
- LGFlashTool-188.8.131.52-Patched.zip | Download – Latest & Recommended.
- LGFlashTool-184.108.40.206-Original.zip | Download
- LGFlashTool-220.127.116.11-Repack.zip | Download
- LGFlashTool-18.104.22.168.zip | Download
- LG Flash Tool 2014.zip | Download
- LGFlashTool-22.214.171.1243.zip | Download
These are the latest and complete collection of LG Flash tool. Download and get flashing!
Need help? Drop a comment below!