If you are looking for a way to improve camera quality on your Essential Phone, you are in the right place. Today, we will tell you how to install Pixel 2 Camera on Essential Phone with Portrait Mode. Read ahead to get Pixel 2 Camera for Essential Phone.
Essential Phone is one of the best looking phones that came out this year. Had Essential not messed up the asking price during the launch of the device, the Essential Phone would have sold a lot better. While there are a lot of things to love about the Essential Phone, one of the major drawback that ended up as a setback for the device is the Camera. Today, we intend to fix that. There have been multiple news about the Pixel Camera for Essential Phone but what we have here today is better than all of that. Read ahead to know more about this Essential Phone Pixel Camera Mod and how to get it now!
Pixel 2 Camera for Essential Phone
Just last week, we have seen an amazing modded Google Pixel 2 Camera app which was ported to work on the other non-google devices such as OnePlus 3/3T, Note 8 and a bunch of other devices. Today, according to a report from XDA, the Pixel 2 camera has been ported work on Essential Phone as well. Thanks to the XDA Senior Member aer0zer0, we can now enjoy Pixel 2 Camera for Essential Phone.
Below is the list of thing that works in the Essential Phone Pixel 2 Camera port:
- Portrait Mode [Front and Rear]
- HDR [Front and Rear]
- AR Stickers
- Pretty much all the other basic camera functionalities
It is also important to note here that this Camera Mod does not break the stock Essential Phone Camera or the audio on the device, perfect! Read ahead to know how to download and install Pixel 2 Camera on Essential Phone.
Download Pixel 2 Camera for Essential Phone
You can download the Pixel 2 Camera for Essential Phone by clicking below:
- Your Essential Phone Bootloader must be unlocked.
- Your device must be running Android Oreo Beta 2 or higher.
- You must have Magisk 15.0 or higher installed on your device.
- Make sure no other Google Cam Modded APKs are installed.
How to Install Pixel 2 Camera With Portrait Mode on Essential Phone
- Copy the downloaded file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Open the Magisk Manager App.
- Tap on the Menu icon in the top left corner.
- Tap on ‘Modules‘.
- Tap on the Big Yellow Plus ‘+‘ button at the bottom.
- You will be asked to select the Magisk Module zip file. Browse and select the same.
- After you select the zip file, press ‘Install’ if you are asked, to flash Magisk Module via Magisk Manager App.
- The above step will flash the Magisk module. Once the flashing process completes, tap on ‘REBOOT‘ at the bottom of the screen for the changes to take effect.
This is the easiest way to get Pixel 2 Camera on Essential Phone.
Need help? Drop a comment below!
Cover Image Credits: 9to5Google.com