Pixel 2 Camera APK for OnePlus 5T is now available for download. You can even enjoy AR Stickers on OnePlus 5T with the latest Pixel 2 Camera. It also comes with portrait mode capabilities as well. Read ahead to OnePlus 5T Pixel 2 Camera right now!
Pixel 2 comes with arguably the best smartphone camera at the moment. While all the other manufacturers have resorted to dual camera setup to achieve the portrait mode capabilities, Google has outdone them with just a single camera hardware. Even the reviewers cannot stop raving about the Pixel 2’s camera capabilities.
While OnePlus 5T is truly a great device, the camera performance on the device has not been up to the mark of today’s flagships. OnePlus 5T delivers like a winner in all the other departments. But, with the camera, not so much. The camera has always been the one thing that OnePlus 5T did not get right, right from the beginning. Today, we intend to fix this with Pixel 2 Camera for OnePlus 5T.
Pixel 2 Camera for OnePlus 5T
In the past, Google camera has been ported to work on other devices. Google camera had a few features such as 360 Degree Panorama (Photosphere) which the Stock Camera apps on the phones did not pack. When the Pixel 2 was launched, the camera was the center point of the presentation. And the device was actually launched, all that hype turned out to be actually true.
Today, we have full working Pixel 2 Camera for OnePlus 5T. And what more, you can even enable AR stickers on OnePlus 5T via Pixel 2 camera and play around with it.
Below are a few features that Pixel 2 Camera for OnePlus 5T packs:
- Front Camera Portrait mode.
- Front camera HDR+
- Rear Camera Portrait mode.
- Rear camera HDR+
- AR Stickers
- Video recording at 30 FPS and 60 FPS
The only thing that is found to be not working so far is the slow-motion video recording, which is no big deal. You could always do that via the stock OnePlus 5T Camera.
Download Pixel 2 Camera for OnePlus 5T
We are going to need the below files to get the Pixel 2 Camera working perfectly on our OnePlus 5T. Download them all and keep them ready.
- Download Pixel 2 Camera APK for OnePlus 5T
- OP5-5T_Potrait_workaround.zip | Magisk Module Zip
- AR Core APK
- AR Stickers APK
- AR Sticks Magisk Module | Magisk Module Zip
Follow the steps in the guide given below to get the portrait mode and AR stickers working properly.
Steps to Install Pixel 2 Camera APK on OnePlus 5T
- Copy all the downloaded files to your OnePlus 5T.
- Install the Pixel 2 Camera APK file.
- Open the app and make sure the settings in the app are as in the below screenshots:> Uncheck ‘camera.af.debug.show’
> Check ‘camera.faceboxes’
- Go to Settings > Apps > Find the app you just installed > Force stop it.
- Open Magisk Manager and flash the ‘OP5-5T_Potrait_workaround.zip’ magisk module zip file.
- Reboot your device.
- Install the ‘AR Core APK‘ file and the ‘AR Stickers‘ APK file.
- Go to Magisk and flash the AR Stickers Magisk Module.
- Reboot and you are good to go!
Once the reboot completes, you can open your Pixel 2 Camera and use all the features such as AR Stickers, Front Camera Portrait Mode, etc on your OnePlus 5T. Enjoy the Pixel 2 Camera on OnePlus 5T and do let us know the results!
Need help? Drop a comment below!