Galaxy A8 2018 TWRP Recovery is now available for download. The TWRP recovery for the device is available for the model A530F at the moment. Read ahead to know how to install TWRP on Galaxy A8 2018 A530F.
TWRP 3.2.1 custom recovery for the Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 A530F is recently available for installation. Samsung Galaxy A8 is the latest smartphone by Samsung in the famous “A” series which comes with a minimum bezel display and 18:9 display resolution yet it is not cheaper anymore. Overall, it can’t be called a flagship device but with TWRP 3.2.1 custom recovery installed, one can easily get more out of one’s device.
Galaxy A8 2018 TWRP Recovery
The TWRP Recovery paves the way to root your device via Magisk or SuperSU. It also enables you to install Custom ROMs and MODs on your device. Added to that, one of the greatest advantages of having a custom TWRP recovery on your device is that you can make a full backup (including apps and their data!) of your device.
For installing the custom recovery for Galaxy A8 you will have to follow some steps which we are going to discuss in this article. You will be able to install it on your Galaxy A8 in about 15 minutes if you carefully follow our guide.
- Before proceeding to the installation process, you should backup all your important data like Emails, Text Messages, Personal Photos, Videos, documents etc. so that you do not lose any of your important data if anything goes wrong in the process.
- You will have to connect your Android phone to your computer, therefore, you will have to download and install the Latest Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 USB drivers on your Windows PC or Mac.
- When you are done with the USB drivers make sure the USB Debugging mode is enabled on your Android smartphone. You can enable USB Debugging by simply going to the phone’s Settings > Developer Options.
- While installation of the custom recovery, your device should be charged up to 70% for avoiding any unexpected shutdowns in between as any shutdown during the process can bring damage to the device.
Download TWRP for Galaxy A8
You can download the TWRP custom recovery for Galaxy A8 by clicking on the link below.
Steps to Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy A8
- First, you have to download the TWRP 3.2.1 Recovery package for Samsung Galaxy A8 2018. Make sure you have the file in .tar format.
- Download Odin from downloads section above which you will need to install TWRP Recovery on your device.
- Switch off your Galaxy A8 2018 and go to Download Mode
> Press and hold the Volume Down and Bixby buttons together, then press the Power button until a Yellow Triangle Warning sign appears on your screen
> Now, leave the buttons and only keep pressing the Power Button to confirm to enter into the Download Mode.
- After this just make sure you have your Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 USB drivers installed on your PC.
- Open Odin and Run as administrator on PC then connect your Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 to the computer using a USB cable while your phone is in the Download Mode.
- Once you have successfully connected your Galaxy A8 2018 to the PC, one of the ID:COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number and you’ll see “Added“. But this might take some time so no need to worry.
- After this, click on the AP button on Odin and then locate the file TWRP_3.2.1-1_sm-a530f.tar that you had extracted earlier. Once it is located, select it.
- In ODIN, Make sure that the Auto Reboot and F . Reset Time options are checked and the Re-Partition option should be unchecked.
- Press the Start button in Odin for initiation of the installation process of your device which might take a few minutes.
- A ‘PASS!’ message will soon appear once installation of your TWRP on Galaxy A8 is successful. The device will restart after this.
- Now disconnect your galaxy A8 from your PC and turn it off to boot it in with TWRP Recovery mode.
- To turn ON the Galaxy A8 just press and hold the Volume Down, Bixby and Power buttons together to boot into the TWRP recovery. With this, your installation is successfully completed.
That is all folks! This is the easiest way to install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy A8 2018 A530F by using Odin tool.
Need help? Drop a comment below!