Pixel 2 is one of the finest Android devices to come out in 2017. Today, you can get Pixel 2 Experience on any Android device, thanks to a slick Magisk Module. In this guide, we will tell you, how to get all the Pixel 2 Features on any Android device.
Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL are the latest and greatest from the house of Google yet. When the devices came out (and still), one of the things that were heavily praised about the device was its camera. Pixel 2 still has one of the best smartphone cameras on any smartphone, even in 2018. There are many other features that come with Pixel 2 which are not found on most Android devices. Google Lens is one such feature which was announced to be Pixel Exclusive at the launch event. As always, software is one of the strongest points about the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL. Integrated Google Assistant, Google Lens, Stock Android, Insanely Great Camera Experience – this is what makes Google Pixel 2 duo stand out of the crowd. Read ahead to know how to get all Pixel 2 features on your Android device.
Pixel 2 Features
The Pixel 2 Features are ported to all Android device in the form of a Magisk Module. Thanks to the developer joeyhuab, we all now can enjoy the Pixel 2 Features on any Android device by simply flashing the Magisk Module on our devices. Below are a few features of the Pixel 2 Experience Magisk Module:
- Pixel 2 Launcher.
- Pixel 2 Ringtones, Notification Tones, UI Sounds, and Alarm Tones.
- Google Assistant.
- Google Lens Feature on Google Photos App.
- Pixel 2 Wallpapers.
- Pixel 2 Font.
- Nightlight support.
- Camera2API Support.
- Pixel 2 Accent Theme.
- Much more!
Download Pixel 2 Experience Magisk Module
You can download the Pixel to Experience Magisk Module by clicking below:
Follow the below guide to install it on your Android device.
- You need to have the latest Magisk module installed. Guide here: How to Install Magisk.
- You must be running Android Oreo.
- Stock or Clock to Stock ROM.
- Magisk 15.0+
- Make sure to remove all the Substratum Themes that you might have installed on your device.
Steps to Install Pixel 2 Experience Magisk Module
- Copy the downloaded Pixel 2 Experience Magisk Module Zip file to your device.
- Open the Magisk Manager App.
- Tap on the Menu icon in the top left corner.
- Tap on ‘Modules‘.
- Tap on the Big Yellow Plus ‘+‘ button at the bottom.
- You will be asked to select the Magisk Module zip file. Browse and select the same.
- After you select the zip file, press ‘Install’ if you are asked, to flash Magisk Module via Magisk Manager App.
- The above step will flash the Magisk module. Once the flashing process completes, tap on ‘REBOOT‘ at the bottom of the screen for the changes to take effect.
Congratulations, you now all the Pixel 2 Features on Android device. Be sure to follow the original thread for future updates and support from the developer. This is the easiest way to get Pixel 2 features on Any Android device. If you need any help, be sure to drop a comment below!