Google Pixel 3 Launcher APK is now available for download. Thanks to a nifty little leak, we now can have a taste of Pixel 3 on our Android devices already! The new Pixel 3 Launcher APK comes with a subtle, yet beautiful, changes. And the good news is you do not need root to install Pixel 2 Launcher.
Just a few months ago, Google introduced the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL to the world. Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL are still the best Google devices you can find in the market right now. When it was released, Pixel 2 duo was crowned the King of smartphone photography. The photos taken with Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL were sharp and crisp. After that, a lot of phones have been released, but still, Pixel 2 has one of the best cameras on the market right now.
While we have not yet used the fact that Pixel 2 is old, we are already starting to see some leaks regarding the Pixel 3. Google has already rolled out the Android P Developer Preview to Pixel devices. We even brought you the Android P Ringtones and Android P Wallpapers. Now, we are starting to see a few leaks regarding the next-gen Pixel devices. Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL. According to the folks at XDA Developers, the new Pixel 3 might come with a redesigned Pixel Launcher. Though the changes are not out of the world, any good change is always welcome! In this article, we will tell you how you can install Pixel 3 Launcher APK on any Android device.
Pixel 2 Launcher
We all know how Google likes to update the Pixel Launcher with every release of new Pixel devices. Google is not known to include unnecessary visual changes on Android. Last major visual overhaul took place when Android Lollipop was released. That is when Google implemented the material design guidelines for Android OS.
Google Pixel devices are shipped with almost stock Android with a little UI and functional tweaks baked right into the system. The latest Pixel 3 Launcher comes with changes related to the Google Search bar.
As you can see in the images above, the Google Search bar has been revamped to include the voice search icon in every single location possible. Seems like Google is trying to push voice such as much as possible.
Download Pixel 3 Launcher APK
You can download the Pixel 3 Launcher APK by clicking below:
Install Pixel 3 Launcher APK
- Copy the downloaded Pixel 3 Launcher APK to your device.
- Enable Unknown Sources in Settings. This will most probably be in the Settings > Security section of your phone. But, if you are using a heavily customized version of Android such as EMUI and MIUI, the settings might be found in different places.
- Open a file manager of your choice. Navigate to the folder where you have copied the Pixel 3 Launcher APK file.
- Simply tap on it to install it.
- Once you install it, you may be confused as to why the new Google Search bar is not being changed to the new style. Well, we need to tweak a few settings.
- Go to Launcher Settings > Customization > Enable ‘New search bar style’.
- Done! Once you complete the above step, you should be able to get new Google Search bar layout on your device.
This has been tested on devices running Android 7.0. You may get different results if you are running a very old version of Android. This is the easiest way to install Pixel 3 Launcher APK file on your Android device.
Need help? Drop a comment below!