Pixel 2 Google Camera Port is now available for Redmi 5A. Though the camera that comes preloaded with Redmi 5A is decent enough, Pixel 2 Camera for Redmi 5A offers better quality. You can also take portrait mode photos Google Camera Port for Redmi 5A.
Xiaomi launched the Redmi 5A in October 2017. The phone sports a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels at a PPI of 294 pixels per inch. The Redmi 5A is powered by 1.4GHz quad-core processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone comes with 16GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The Redmi 5A runs Android 7.1.2 and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. It measures 140.40 x 70.10 x 8.40 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 137.00 grams.
In the camera department, the Redmi 5A packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies. In this article, we will tell you how you can take portrait mode photos and portrait selfies on Redmi 5A using the latest Google Pixel 2 Camera Port.
Google Pixel 2 Camera Port for Redmi 5A
The camera specs on Redmi 5A is pretty decent and you should be able to take some nice looking photos and selfies with it. The Redmi 5A packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
If you are looking to further up your photography game on your Redmi 5A, then this Google Pixel 2 Camera Port for Redmi 5A is the one you are looking for. With the Google Camera port for Redmi 5A, you would be able to take portrait mode photos as well as portrait selfies.
- Your Redmi 5A must be rooted: How to Root Redmi 5A and Install TWRP Recovery. Please note that your device must have an unlocked bootloader for rooting your device: Guide to Unlock Bootloader of Redmi 5A
- You need to have a build prop editor.
Download Google Pixel 2 Camera Mod for Redmi 5A
How to Install Google Camera Port on Redmi 5A
- Download the Modded Google Camera APK from the download link above.
- Copy the APK file to your phone.
- Open a Build Prop Editor of your choice. We recommend using BuildProp Editor. It’s free and you can download it from below:
- Open the Build Prop editor and add the following line to the file:
- Save the build.prop file and reboot your device.
- After reboot, install the downloaded Google Camera Modded APK file as normal APK.
- After installation, Open Google Camera > Settings > HDR+ Settings > Select Nexus 5X.
- In the same page, scroll down > Go to Advanced > Enable HDR+ Control.
That is all. Now you should be able to take portrait mode photos in the rear camera as well as the front camera. This is the easiest way to install Google Pixel 2 Camera Mod on Redmi 5A.
Need Ringtones of any specific device? Let us know in the comments below!