Download and install MIUI 10 on your Xiaomi devices right away. The MIUI 10 is available for Xiaomi Mi 2/2S, Xiaomi Mi 6, and Redmi Note 5 Pro.
The wait is over finally Xiaomo has launched MIUI 10 stock Android Skin. The MIUI 10 has included some major and unique UI design for the convenience of the users. It has also got some great AI assisted features for an outstanding software experience. This version is the Beta version so it might be not stable. We will have the stable version within some months which will be better than this may be. This ROM might give you some trouble which is known as bugs in the Beta ROM but you can still use it and report them which will help make the MIUI 10 better and better. So that’s all about it you can follow the steps given down to install the MIUI 10 on your Xiaomi devices.
Table of Contents
Guide to Install MIUI 10
Before proceeding to install MIUI 10 on your device, here are a few screenshots which show what has changed on the newest version of MIUI.
- Take a full backup of your device. You can follow this guide: Guide to Backup Your Android Device Without Root.
- Charge your device up to 50-60% it will prevent the device from shutting down during the process.
- The bootloader of your device must be unlocked. Follow this guide: Guide to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Devices.
- TWRP Recovery must be installed on your device.
- Make sure you have the latest ADB and Fastboot tools: Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot
Note: We are not responsible for any damage caused to your device.
Download MIUI 10 ROM
- MIUI 10 for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2:- Miui_MIMIX2_8.5.31_c438dcce09_8.0.zip
- MIUI 10 for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S:- Miui_MIMIX2S_8.5.31_791731df48_8.0.zip
- MIUI 10 for Xiaomi Mi 6:- Miui_MI6Alpha_8.5.31_5d73441810_8.0.zip
- MIUI 10 for Redmi Note 5 Pro:- Miui_HMNote5_8.5.31_1ae494c33e_8.1.zip
Also, see How To Root Honor 10 Using Magisk
Steps to Install MIUI 10 on Xiaomi and Redmi devices
Step 1: Download the gapps package and China developer ROM for your device.
Step 2: Connect your device to PC via USB cable.
Step 3: Now transfer the downloaded ROM and gapps package in your device’s storage.
Step 4: When done disconnect your device and switch it off.
Step 5: Boot your device in TWRP Recovery mode by
Hold Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for 2-3sec.
Step 6: In the TWRP Recovery menu, Tap on Wipe > Swipe to Factory Reset. Let the process get completed then tap on Back.
Step 7: When you will be in the Recovery menu, Tap on Install > Navigate and select the MIUI 10 china developer ROM > Tap on Add more zips option > Select the gapps zip file package > Swipe right to confirm.
Step 8: Let the process finish and then Tap on Reboot system, you are done.
Need help? Drop a comment below!