Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 marks Samsung’s first product launch in the year 2017, this was announced on January 2, 2017, along with Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) and Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017). The Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 was the best budget smartphone and after a long wait finally, we have some good news for all Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 users, that you can now install Custom Recovery TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy A3 2017.
TWRP Recovery is nothing but a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery which is built with a touchscreen-enabled interface allowing its users to install any third-party firmware and backup the current system that is often not supported by the stock recovery images.
Below we gonna share you a step by step procedure to install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 and also to root galaxy A3 2017 via Magisk. Install TWRP Recovery on your device i.e Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 and root it using the ‘ODIN’ tool. After this installation of TWRP, you can now customize any things and root Galaxy A3 2017 using TWRP.
- Make sure you have 60 – 80% Charge in Your Device.
- Create backups for the following – Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
- Now you have to enable developer options and USB Debugging by going to:
settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ click 7 times on “build number” to Enable the developer options.
Then follow these steps: Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ USB debugging ” checkbox.
- Next is enabling the OEM Unlock: To enable the OEM Unlock, Go To Your Settings > Developer Options > Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box.
- Download TWRP Img, Magisk files from the below link.
- Download and Install Samsung USB driver.
- Download Latest Odin Tool.
- TWRP for Samsung Galaxy A3 2017: twrp-3.2.1-0-a3y17lte.tar
- Download Magisk v16.
Install TWRP on Galaxy A3 2017
- After Downloading Odin, you have to extract Odin-v3.*.* and Twrp.tar file.
- Then run Odin3 vx.xx.exe.
- Then you have to Switch Off your device A3 2017.
- Then turn your device into Download Mode using (Volume Down + Home + Power buttons)
- Press Volume Up to accept the warning, Then Phone Will Turn in to its Download Mode
- Now Connect your phone with pc via USB.
- Then ODIN will detect your device.
- That is, check the Ap Box, add the TWRP file (Do Not Extract It).
- Now go and uncheck the Auto Reboot from Option. Now Check the Screenshot below to get a clear view.
- Continue by clicking Start Button to begin the installation process.
How to Root Galaxy A3 2017
- You should Download Magisk zip, then copy it to the Internal Storage or external storage.
- Then turn off your phone and turn it into recovery mode By pressing Volume UP + Power buttons.
- Don’t Allow any Modifications.
- Just go to Install Navigate toMagisk.zip and Swipe to install.
- Then Reboot your phone to complete.
This should Root your Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 successfully.
Need help? Let us know in the comments below!