iOS is a mobile operating system created and developed by Apple Inc. It is the operating system that presently powers many of the company’s mobile devices, including the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. It is the second most popular mobile operating system globally after Android. The App Store is a digital distribution platform, developed and maintained by Apple Inc., for mobile apps on its iOS operating system. The store allows users to browse and download apps developed with Apple’s iOS software development kit. As of 2017, the store features over 2.1 million apps.
Although there a lot of apps available on the app store, you may not be able to download and use them on your iPhone due to certain restrictions imposed on you by virtue of your location. Moreover, it is not easy to sideload apps on iOS as compared to its Android counterpart.
Install Apps On Your iPhone That Are Not Available In Your Region
If you are someone who wants to try out apps which are restricted in your location, here is a guide to download and use those apps on your iPhone.
- Open your “Settings” app and head over to the “iTunes & App Store” section.
- Under “iTunes & App Store”, head over to “Apple ID.“
- Tap on “View Apple ID.”
- Now, enter your Apple ID password to sign in.
- Once logged in successfully, tap on “Country/Region” and then tap on “Change Country/Region.“
- Now, from the list of countries appearing on your screen, choose the country where the app which you desire to install is available. For example, Spotify is not available in India. Hence, to use Spotify, I may choose, the United States as my country/region.
- Once you tap on the region of your choice, tap on “Agree” to accept the agreement and tap on “Agree” again to accept the terms and conditions.
- Now, you will be asked to fill in your billing address. If you do not know any billing address of that country, visit the link appearing below to generate a fake address from anywhere in this world:
- Once you finish filling the form, tap on “Next” to finish.
- You have successfully changed your country. You can now open the App Store to download your desired app.
This is one of the easiest ways to download “Apps On Your iPhone That Are Not Available In Your Region.” I hope this article works the way it is intended to be. Let us know about your experience trying out the methods mentioned in this article in the comments section down below. In case I missed mentioning anything or if there is some topic which you want me to cover, please let me know in the comments section down below.
Got more tips? Need help? Drop a comment below!