Download the complete collection of Pocophone F1 Stock Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones. All these ringtones come in .mp3 format and can be used on any Android device. There are a total of 7 tones. Read ahead to download Pocophone F1 Ringtones.
Xiaomi launched the Poco F1 smartphone in August 2018. The phone sports a 6.18-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2246 pixels. The Poco F1 is powered by 2.8GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM. The phone comes with 64GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. In the camera department, the Poco F1 packs a 12-megapixel (f/1.9, 1.4-micron) + 5-megapixel (f/2.0, 1.12-micron) primary camera on the rear and a 20-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Poco F1 is powered by a 4000mAh. It measures 155.50 x 75.20 x 8.80 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 182.00 grams. In this article, we are bringing you the Pocophone F1 Stock Ringtones, Notification Tones, Alarm Tones, and UI Sounds.
Poco F1 Ringtones Collection
The Pocophone F1 Ringtones Package offers the following:
- Ringtones: 7
All the files are in ‘.mp3‘ file format and are fully compatible with all Android phones.
Download Pocophone F1 Stock Ringtones
You can download the complete collection of Poco F1 Ringtones, Notification Tones, and UI Sounds by clicking below:
- Download POCO-F1-Ringtones.zip | 2.60 MB
- Download OPPO F7 Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones
- Download Vivo V9 Stock Ringtones
- Download Galaxy Note 9 Ringtones and Notification Tones
- Download Mi A2 Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones
- Download Huawei P20 Pro Ringtones
- Download LG V30 Plus Ringtones and Notification Tone
- Download OnePlus 6 Ringtones, Notification Tones, and Alarm Tones
Be sure to check out our exclusive collection: View Our Complete Ringtones Collection
How to Setup/Use Poco F1 Stock Ringtones
Method 1: When you extract the zip file that you downloaded from above, you will get a folder named ‘media’. Copy this folder to your phone’s internal storage. Most phones would recognize the ringtones from this folder and automatically list them in your phone’s ringtone picker.
Method 2: If the above method does not work for you, don’t worry. There an easy alternative way. Just download one of the million Ringtone apps from Google Play Store and you can set these ringtones from there. I recommend ‘Ringtone Maker’. Click below to download the same:
Once you have downloaded the app.
- Open the app. All the mp3 files will be listed here.
- Search for the ringtone.
- Tap on the menu icon and choose ‘Make default Ringtone’ or ‘Make default notification’ or ‘Make default alarm’, depending on what you want to do.
Enjoy the fresh new Pocophone F1 Ringtones on your device!
Need Ringtones of any specific device? Let us know in the comments below!