Get AniMoji Support on Any Android device with the latest Nokia Camera App. The app can be installed on any Android device; no root required. The Latest Nokia Camera also comes with a lot of other features. Read ahead to know more and download Nokia Camera APK.
Even since Nokia made it’s come back, it has been on a roll with all their Android devices. The Nokia Android devices have been getting a lot of attention and much-deserved fan-love. This time around, Nokia has decided to embrace the stock Android. All of their devices ship with almost Stock Android with some very useful functionalities baked-in. A couple of months ago, The Finnish manufacturers even went a step ahead and announced that their all their devices will be powered by Android Go!
The camera app that comes with the stock Android is very basic. It just lets you capture photos and videos, that is all. No Pro-Mode, bokeh effects and other add-ons! That is the reason why Nokia has decided to include an awesome home-made Camera App with a lot of extra perks! In this guide, we will tell how you can get the Nokia Camera APK on any Android device without root!
Nokia Camera APK with Animojis and Pro Mode
The Nokia Camera App comes with a LOT of additonal features which it’s user seem to love very much. Now, thanks to XDA Recognized Contributor linuxct, we can now enjoy almost all the features of the Nokia Camera APK on any Android device. He has ported the Nokia Camera APK to work on all Android devices.
Below are some of the features of the Nokia Camera App for All Android:
- Pro Mode
- Slow Motion
- Portrait Mode
- Animoji (as seen on iPhone)
- Google Lens
Below are a few screenshots of the amazing Nokia Camera App:
Set-up and Features
Download Nokia Camera App For All Android
You can download the Nokia Camera app with AniMojis and Pro Mode for All Android by clicking below:
How to Instal Nokia Camera App on Your Android
- An Android device with ARM 64 CPU Architecture
- Copy the downloaded Nokia Camera APK to your device.
- Enable Unknown Sources in Settings. This will most probably be in the Settings > Security section of your phone. But, if you are using a heavily customized version of Android such as EMUI and MIUI, the settings might be found in different places.
- Open a file manager of your choice. Navigate to the folder where you have copied the Pixel 3 Launcher APK file.
- Simply tap on it to install it.
Once the installation is complete, go to your app drawer, open the Nokia Camera app and allow all the requested permissions. And you are good to go!
Need help? Drop a comment below!